“My family stayed more than a month!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atlantic Sands Beach Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Atlantic Sands Beach Suites
You added Atlantic Sands Beach Suites to your Saves list
Ranked #6 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood
Hollywood, Florida, United States
“My family stayed more than a month!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

When I first called for information I had plenty of questions, Dori Lynn sent me an e-mail with all the nearby attractions and links to some websites I could find useful during my vacation/moving transition (a month or more). I traveled with my children and two pets from Chicago and arrived a day earlier than I had planned, we arrived after 11 pm when check in was the next day at 3 pm. I was worried about showing up that late at night too and would have rented a room somewhere else that night if I had to, but after speaking with Dori Lynn she assured me it was no problem and my suite would be waiting for us! Patricia got our room ready for our arrival and we were so tired after our long car journey with our pets, we felt right at home the instant we entered the cheerful living room with its pretty decor. Waiting for us was a personalized letter welcoming our family to the Atlantic Sands, along with a beautiful, vibrant Red Hyacinth. This place is family oriented with pleasant surroundings and great atmosphere, it also features well kept grounds and regular garbage disposal pickup. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and do their work with pride. We always felt well taken care of and safe on this very clean property, where all our needs (beach towels, beach chairs, barbeque supplies, towels, soap, paper towels, bathroom tissue, dish soap, etc.) were met upon request from happy faces. The ocean water is about a half block away, and this is the perfect beach getaway away from home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathleen C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a week and it was absolutely amazing! Friendly service. Amazing rooms!!! Cant wait to come back in dec. Already got our room booked!!!! Much love from Oklahoma! !!!!! Patricia and Dori thanks for everything! Cant think of one thing that could be changed to make it any better!

• Stayed September 2013
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here with my family in one on the beach suites Labor Day Weekend 08/31 to 9/2/2013. Our accommodations were great!!!! clean comfortable and in a great location. It was definitely a home away from home. Sarah made our reservation and also check us in, she was awesome. Patricia made sure to come by to see if we needed anything and to ask how everything was and did it with a smile. She treated us as if she knew us for years. We loved that it was so personable and so family oriented. We truly hated leaving and will definitely be making a return trip to the Atlantic Sands.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Vienna, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I travel to Hollywood Beach often and we always stay at a large chain hotel on the boardwalk, but we always talked about staying at a cute boutique hotel on a future visit. When we were planning our trip for the week of July 4th my husband said "let's stay at a cute boutique hotel." While I always thought the boutique hotels were cute I was not sure i was ready to give up my nice plush bed, huge walk in shower, great restaurant, and pool. At the insistence of my better half I gave in and said fine, " lets try the Atlantic Sands." I am so glad he insisted, what a great experience we had! Our room was perfect, a one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and a spacious living room. We were steps from the beach and it was so great to just walk off the beach to our door and into our room instead of, into a lobby, wait on an elevator and go up 10 floors, walk a long hallway then into one room with a bed.
I loved the fact that beach chairs and towels were provided and everyone was so friendly.
They also suggested contacting John for a pick up or drop off at the airport, I'm so glad we did. He picked us up right on time, he was super personable, he got us to the airport safely, and was a little less expensive than the cab we took upon arrival.
I would highly recommend the Atlantic Sands and John, we will be life long patrons.
My only suggestion, a tv in the bedroom.
Thank you for your great hospitality.
Hugh and Michele

Room Tip: We stayed in 5, it was right on street but it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michele W
College Station, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I am so happy to write this review --- good news is always the best kind of news! I recently visited with family members while they were staying at Atlantic Sands (May 2013). Upon notice of mattress and other general updates (i.e. shower rod, fridge), my "Third Visit Not a Charm" review from my Dec 2011 7-night stay is now a moot point review! All issues mentioned in my review no longer exist! I am currently planning a visit to Hollywood Beach and expect a Fabulous Fourth visit!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FloridaFan2012
Florence, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed in April. We will be back next year. The family who runs this property is very nice. It was extremely clean. Lots of towels, beach towels, beach chairs, etc. The kitchen was stocked with what I needed to cook breakfast and make coffee. It was just a few steps from the beach. We could see the ocean from our window. Conveniently located a few steps from the Broadwalk and the Taco Spot which is amazing. It was nice not to be in an impersonal hotel room on our vacation. Very reasonably priced as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank marlene d
Orillia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Atlantic Sands Beach Suites for a two day, post-cruise stay. I have previously visited Hollywood Beach, but had stayed at a different place. I chose this property for it's location and these reviews. We were not disappointed!!

We were in a lovely unit that faced onto N.Surf Road. Nicely furnished and a really comfortable queen bed to lay our weary bones on! There were no problems with noise, traffic etc. The property is so cute and the interior courtyard is lovely. Clean, well stocked, steps from the broadwalk and the beach and very, very central.

Best of all was the attentive care from the staff and Dori, the owner. We arrived much earlier then we were scheduled to, after getting off our ship in Miami at 08:00 am. A staff member was called at home, by Dori, and she was waiting for us when we arrived at 08:30 am. and she couldn't have been more welcoming! Fresh flowers and a nice note, sitting on the coffe table, welcomed us both to the Atlantic Sands Beach Suites. Everyone was very nice and made great recommendations about where to eat and what to see.

We will be back to the Atlantic Sands for future visits, both pre and post cruise!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple