“Wonderful!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Atlantic Sands Beach Suites
Ranked #13 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed in February 2012 and found it to be a great place, not only for the comfortable accommodations but also for the staff who are more than willing to help you with anything you need.
The room we stayed in happened to be the only 2 bedroom on the property and it was fantastic, spacious and very clean with comfortable beds, which is very important to me. I also did see the one bedroom suites and I would be very happy there as well.
It has a wonderful courtyard to sit and relax, as well as a grill and big table to enjoy an outdoor breakfast or lunch in the courtyard.
Honestly you can’t ask for a more perfect location, it is really steps away from the beach, shops, and restaurants.
We will be returning! Can't wait to go again.

Room Tip: I think any one you get will be great
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tinarena2000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Georgetown, Guyana
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Cozy place, excellent location behind the Broadwalk way. The surroundings reminded us of the Mediterranean sea side, cool and family friendly. The owners are very nice and take good care of the property. We loved it and would definitely return again!

• Stayed October 2011
3 Thank Immasu
hollywood
Reviewed November 15, 2011

To open my door and to be able to see the beach, the turqoise color of the sea. So much to do, right in heaven. The owners of Atlantic Sands will be at your service. Everything you need is right there.A couple of years ago, my Mother stayed the whole month, and my girls, 10 and 12 had the best vacation :)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank connie f
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I stayed at Atlantic Sands one weekend because I had a party event on Hollywood Beach and i didn't want to worry about driving drunk or finding parking. I'm local. I suppose I could have taken a taxi and gone home. But, it was a lot more fun to stay in a cute little hotel suite and wake up to a beautiful sunrise. Back to real life. I'll be back for more of this.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank almostmarc
Sumner, Washington
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Great place to stay! Literally less than half a block from the beach and boardwalk.
Spotlessly clean and so comfy and homey at the same time. Great for couples or a family vacation.
We also really enjoyed the places Dori recommended for food and entertainment too! Pachemamas mmm yummy!!
We can hardly wait to come back!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank k h
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I travel a lot for business and Atlantic Sands is now one of my favorite places to stay! It's a quaint boutique hotel right on the beach. It's part of the Superior Small Lodging Association which is known for quality and service. It was very clean and even though it had a full kitchen, I enjoyed eating at one of the restaurants on the beach- just steps away from my room. Loved it! Thank you Dori Lynn for making me feel so welcome! When you get there, I would recommend getting up early to watch the sunrise. I took pics :)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Missy M
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We had a flood in our house ended up staying w Dorrie Lynn and Denise (Betthanny Frankel look a like-I still want to take a pic!) for 5 weeks. Unbelievable service, throughout our stay and renovations w our house as added stress no matter what I asked they were always there for our family.
I drove up and down every street between Hollywood Blvd and Sheridan Sreet looking for a clean place. Atlantic Sands is no doubt the BEST place on the beach. They totally deserve their White Glove award!
A Bbq w untensils are provided, kitchen utensils stocked and even beach chairs, umbrells and toys for the kids. Located just steps from all the action and the beach.
PERFECT!
Hands down stay at Atlantic Sands, Hollywood Beachs best kept secret!

Room Tip: There is one penthouse two bedroom! Book it if availble 2nd story w a balcony perfect view!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family