“Will not dine here again”
Review of Le Tub

Le Tub
Ranked #26 of 609 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have been here numerous times and always enjoyed the burgers, but tonight was different. I ordered a burger med rare, lettuce and tomato only. Johnny (??) says to me, “You’ll get it however they make it”. What the hell is that? This guy has a major attitude every time I’ve been there. But I've never had someone tell me that. Suffice it to say, the burger wasy well done, with onion and cheese. Yeah, I got it however they wanted to make it, just not the way I wanted it threw away my money!
Thanks A-hole for ruining my dinner.
So over done, I threw it in the trash. Only regret, I didn’t throw it in his arrogant face!
Seriously, is that how you should run a business? Arrogant, crappy overdone burgers? Yea, Did I mention that I CANNOT eat processed cheese? I did when the dorf that took my order. I assumed his flippant remark on “you'll get it however they make it” was a joke!! Because that’s how they like to think they’re special. Lol.
I could care less that Oprah ate here, that was a long time ago, their burgers (especially well done, (like I did not order it,) are like thick Burger King Hockey pucks: dry and nasty!) Tourist trap, food is crap. I’m just saying…for real! Stop at BK if you want the same.

2  Thank OcalaRoadwarrior

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Want a great burger while enjoying the view of the intracoastal waterway AND sitting outside amongst nature??? Uneven flooring and "tubs and toilets" everywhere to keeps things upbeat and quirky. This is definitely the place to bring a smile to your face. Built in "picnic table booths that align the intracoastal as well as tables under cover in case of inclement weather. Foliage everywhere and birds are not shy...they even take the sugar packets thinking it's something good...watch out though because they will snag your tortilla chips or anything you take your eyes off of! We had the pleasure of a lime green Iguana dropping out of the tree above us...what a delight! The burgers are huge so bring a huge appetite or share like we did. This is a water taxi stop too...

Reviewed November 6, 2012

It is one of the most overpriced "joints" I've ever experienced. The specialty is their hamburger....their wait staff specializes in rude, lazy, obnoxious behavior,

2  Thank pat e
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to LeTub twice this past week. The burgers are so big we split one and they are honestly the best burgers we've ever had. . .and the fries, oh my, the fries--crispy and golden brown. Delish!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is like a one man show.everything comes out of this tiny little kitchen,I'm not sure it's even a kitchen. The burgers are absolutely huge and cooked just right. Very busy,be prepared to wait