“Good for a few drinks.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Miami, Florida
“Good for a few drinks.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Small place with locals. Went on a Saturday night during Memorial Weekend and it wasn't too rowdy or crazy. Enjoyed a few drinks and walked back to my hotel.

Visited May 2013

• Hungarian first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always awesome”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Been going to this place for 15 years, the people and food are great. This is the place to visit in hollywood when you are down here. Have a drink and enjoy.

Andreas "swede"

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jaak55
Celebration, Florida
“Great Place to Meet Locals”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Stayed one night on Hollywood Beach and enjoyed walking the broadwalk on the beach. My wife and I made Nick's our last stop for the night. Place was really busy but we found a seat at the bar when you first walk got. Saw a number of people at the bar ordering the clams. When we started talking to the other people at the packed bar, all were locals and said NIck's was their favorite place on the beach. After a dozen oysters we got the clams and enjoyed them. Really busy place and a great place to meet locals.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rodney H
“Great location”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great location for this quaint place. I ordered little neck steamers and they were a bit fishy, but $10.99/dozen. After the table jiggers got up I finally or to sit outside after about 20 min, and you can't beat the view. I actually went barefoot, added to a good experience.

• Visited May 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Best for late night snacks, not dinner”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

A group of 8 of us had dinner at Nic's on a Monday night. Having been there for late-night snacks, we thought dinner would be a good idea. Being seated quickly t 2 booths next to each other was the only thing that happened in a timely manner. It took a long time just to get water. When my drink came, it was up rather than on the rocks, and I had a nice long wait to get a cup of ice. My food was not hot, neither was other food I tasted. Friends at the other table reported the same problem - slow service, lukewarm food, disappearing waitress.

Visited May 2013