“crazy bar” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nick's Bar & Grill

Nick's Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 559 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salzburg
“crazy bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Excellent seafood, perfect service and great fun. All that direct at the beach.
Try the Margaritas !

Freeland, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

The food was excellent. The kids loved the grouper sandwich and my youngest son loved the chicken wings! Our waitress (Adina from Romania) was the best! She even posed with our son and his BBQ face!

Massapequa Park, New York
“Great people watch spot, my go-to place for raw bar.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

A great classic beach dive bar!

I always come here when in Hollywood to get my fix of oysters and clams on the half. The people watching never disappoints, and if you're lucky they may have an entertainment gig on the "stage" in back. I sit outside and eat and watch.

This past trip, the fried calamari was pretty greasy. I'll stick with the clams and oysters.

London, Kentucky
“Great Food and Fun Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our stop at Nick's Bar and Grill. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy great food in such a wonderful location, right on the Broadwalk. I had a burger and steak fries and they were delicious. My husband had a mahi mahi sandwich and onion rings (the best onion rings he has ever eaten). The atmosphere was lively and other patrons were obviously enjoying themselves. There were lots of TV's for those who wanted to follow sporting events. We tried to eat at several different places during our visit to Hollywood, Florida, but if we ever return, Nick's will be our primary choice.

• Visited February 2013
Bluffton, Indiana
“Enjoyed the food & atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Very laid back beach restaurant with beautiful view of the ocean. Food was great! Some waitresses were a little more motivated than others, but over all service was good. Ate there several times during our stay.

• Visited April 2013