“Good food good location”

GG's Waterfront Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
GG's Waterfront Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 609 Restaurants in Hollywood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New York St.
Description: Affordable waterfront dining featuring Seafood, Steaks and Modern American cuisine! Here you'll enjoy an amazing selection of day boat fish, fresh seafood, lobster and stone crabs, raw bar specialties and superb steaks and chops grilled to perfection! GG's Waterfront Bar & Grill is centrally located on beautiful Hollywood Beach, minutes from Ft. Lauderdale, Aventura and 15 miles from Miami. Overlooking the Intracoastal waterway with 450 feet of dock, this is a fabulous way to enjoy beautiful waterfront sunsets! The interior is elegant, yet casual and comfortable. The main dining room also features views of our large, bustling open kitchen. You can even dine al fresco on the covered dockside patio or relax and have a cocktail, appetizers or a meal in our outdoor lounge or main bar. The restaurant is a Hollywood Icon - in the 50's and 60's it was the famous Rat Pack hang-out of Frank Sinatra and his buddies. Now you can enjoy our legendary waterfront dining and views!
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We went as a group. Sat on the waterside...great atmosphere.

For starters we shared mussels and crab...delicious.

Main was surf & turf...maine lobster and sirloin steak...both very good.

Great establishment, cant fault it.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My fiancé and I reserved a private room to have our engagement dinner for approximately 45 people. The banquet planner, Janet, was more than willing to accommodate our every need. We were able to arrive well in advance to add our own decorations and personal touches to the entire room to make our evening absolutely perfect. The wait staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. My fiancé and I, as well as our guests, we're still raving about the food weeks after the party. It was our first time there,but we would highly recommend GG's Waterfront Bar and Grill for any occasion. We plan on returning soon, just the two of us, to enjoy dinner and the incredible view. Thanks to everyone at GG's for making our night unforgettable. Deanna and Yvette.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Right in the water! Scallops were wonderful with a light risotto. Wine selection was very good. I would highly recommend!!

1  Thank Stoneroo
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Was there for lunch - delish fish tacos and the ambiance was very relaxing!
Must return for dinner :)

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The food was okay, the service pretty good, but the atmosphere was horrendous. They had a two-man band blaring outside, so we chose to sit inside. Inside the music was blaring, but when I asked, the waiter got it turned down so we were hopeful the meal would be nice. However, the table next to us was shouting at the soccer match throughout our entire meal. I felt like I was in a raucous sports bar, but our bill was over$100 for two people without alcohol (except for the 1 warm beer my husband tried to drink); for those prices I expected to be able to have a conversation, but I could not hear over the shouting. Overall, a subpar experience. We will not be back.

1  Thank flacracker59