“Great view, locals”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Hollywood, Florida
“Great view, locals”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Right on the Intercoastal. Service is always very good for a neighborhood bar and restaurant, Great pizza, wings and seafood. While I have never noticed a manager, we've never needed one! Food is always good and predictable.

Visited May 2013

Florida
“Worst Service !”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was our 4th & last time here ! Brought my family because of the Chicago Style Pizza & the fact that its on the Intracoastal. To begin it takes a while for the server to come to your table, finally she arrives & when asked what beers do you have on tap ? her answer was "I don't know "
Its a shame because the food is good but they need to improve their service-they seem like they don't care - the only person that was doing their job , was a very polite older gentleman clearing the tables !

1 Thank zurdis11
Ft. Lauderdale
“Food may be OK, but Service Sucks”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went to Flicker Lite on Ocean Dr. the Friday night before Memorial Day holiday. Plan to have an enjoyable holiday weekend and start at one of my favorite restaurants, Capone's Flicker Lite right next to Le Tub. Greeted by the parking attendant who knew us and started out great. Got inside the restaurant and it was total chaos. Kids running around yelling with no apparent supervision, People picking tables at random. A guitar player and singer setting up and doing some kind of sound check. After asking 4 different wait staff where we should sit. We were told-"anywhere you want." Since my companion could not walk far, he was using a walker. We picked the best table for him to accommodate his handicap. No sooner were we seated, but a teenaged waitress comes by and yells at us, that we can't sit there, although no one was waiting for tables. Ok, we follow her to the table she wants us to sit at. It's right at the kitchen door and is soaking wet from the last wipe down. Not only that, but we have to continuously get up to allow people to get to other tables in the corner. My companion has a hard time getting to his feet. I try to explain amidst the cacophony that it is difficult for him at this table. She tells us it's that table or nothing. We ask to speak to the Manager. Rich Capone (owner/ mgr.) is too busy so we go to him. His attitude was "tough ----". We left as did others who parked their cars when we did. It will be a long time before I go back to Capone's Flicker Lite. Maybe when there's a new owner and the waitress reaches puberty.

2 Thank BobinFL
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“by far the worst restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went to Capones to have a nice lunch with my husband, daughter and her family. I have never haD such an exasperating experience in any restaurant like the one I had on Sunday. Went into the restaurant and mind you it wasn't busy. Sitting there for twenty minutes with no service, no menus, no drinks...nothing. I had to go to the front bar to ask if there were any waitresses because we didn't even get menus. A waitress came over with menus and asked if we wanted drinks. We ordered our drinks...got them. We sat there for a good 1/2 hour before I got so aggravated, went to the front bar again to ask if there was anyone to take our order. They said someone would be coming. Waited another 10 minutes, then one waitress came to our table when she saw me just staring at her, she said our waitress was so busy, she will take our order...which she did. Meanwhile this place was empty. We were waiting there for another 45 minutes and still no food. Food finally came up but one of the main entrees did not...the waitress said it was coming right up. We began to eat because my son-in-law insisted not to wait for him he didn't want our food to get cold. Twenty minutes later his food still didn't come, all the time I am eating mine I am seething because he still didn't have his food. I threw my hamburger down on the plate and once again went to the front bar to ask where his food was. I complained to one waitress about what was going on and she looked at me the whole time uncaring and stated that I couldn't have been waiting as long as I did. In order words she was looking at me and questioning me as if I was not speaking the truth. When my son in laws food finally came, we were all done. I again voiced my experience to another waitress that brought his food and all she did was smile and say sorry. I told her that sorry wasn't going to cut it and I wanted to see a manager. The manager came and he stated sorry I will take care of it. The extent of him taking care of it was putting my son-in-laws food in doggie bags because by the time he got his food he was so aggravated he couldn't eat. Worst Service, worst Value and the food not okay for the amount of aggravation at this restaurant. People state you can relax and enjoy a meal here. NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE. INCOMPETENT STAFF AND ESPECIALLY THE MANAGER. I GIVE THE RATING ZERO. DON'T GO TO THIS RESTAURANT, THERE ARE ALOT OF WONDERFUL PLACES TO EAT RIGHT ON THE INTROCOASTAL ON HOLLYWOOD BEACH.

3 Thank yolandaMEL
Canton, GA
“Great pizza”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I drop in usually once a month and order out about once a month too. Consistently good pizza. Great service. What more could one ask!

Visited May 2013