“Chicago Style Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have gone to Capones a bunch of times. Here is the only place in South Florida where you can get a Chicago Style Pizza. While it may not have the same crust as Chicago it is very enjoyable. I will say the crust has improved over the years since I have been going there. I do suggest getting topping on the pizza to add flavor. The best part for me is being able to sit outside by the water and eating. The salad is very good and the fried raviolis are awesome. I have read reviews where reviewers say the staff wasn't good but that has never been my experience and I have been here a bunch of times. They have been very attentive and nice. Capones also has pool tables, a juxebox, kids menu and a full bar.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Traditional little Italian spot on the intercoastal. Dining inside or by the water - excellent pizza, good pastas. Our server wasn't great, but overhearing adjacent tables and servers, I suspect ours was an exception.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

While the interior of Capone's is nothing to write home about (a bland sports bar atmosphere), the food has been consistently good. We've had pizza, pasta, and fish dishes there and have always been pleased with the quality and quantity. It's a great place to hold mix and mingle group gatherings. Not only is the food good but the prices are reasonable too. We like sitting on the outside deck to watch the sunsets and the boats sailing by. And if you are totally full after lunch or dinner, the beach is just a short walk across the street. Free parking can be a challenge; however, there is a parking garage across the street as well.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We've dined here as a couple and with friends and family of all ages.great pizzas and really good seafood fish choice s in fun atmosphere.bonus sitting outside on the intercoastal .friendly waitstaff.can get busy noisy inside ss very popular with local.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

order the pan pizza meat lover's it is prepared to order.. don't order the calamari though it's very tough and very chewy...

1  Thank bocaguy46