“Not disappointed”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 615 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We visited this location during a visit to Fort Lauderdale prior to boarding a cruise ship. The location was close to our hotel and we've enjoyed other Friday locations.

We visited about 6:30 PM on a Friday. Naturally it was busy and boisterous. Fortunately we were promptly seated and served by "Raul". We had chicken skewers with a very tasty teriyaki sauce followed by a pasta florentine for my wife and a Cajun chicken & shrimp pasta for myself. This last item was outstanding and I'd love to learn the recipe. I don't normally order a pasta dish at a restaurant but I'd have this anytime.

Beer was cold, service good and a noisy and fun environment. We had a good time

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Though I'm a stripe member - I had my doubts at this TGIF's - my husbands dinner was good - but mine was terrible but the waitress was very prompt with removing the meal from our bill - which I felt better about - I didn't eat much and didn't want to wait and order something else - so it was good for the Restaurant to make it up by taking the meal off.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

got a discount from the hotel I was staying at, so went for dinner - food was good, service was also very good. standard for TGI Fridays

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I liked it because all I had to do was walk there from our hotel. Location was important to us, and we knew what we would get once we got there.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Nice atmosphere, usual menu and served with a smile. The menu is varied and well priced. Try the ribs!!!!

1  Thank MagicMan52