“Just okay”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #293 of 596 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, GA
“Just okay”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

My steak was a little over cooked and tough. My daughters baked potato wasn't hot. The service was just okay. I've had better experiences in other Chili's restaurants.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Pretty average for a chain”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My husband thought the rib eye steak was good but the seasoned French fries were over seasoned. My (medium) sirloin steak was dry and tough but my sweet potato fries were good. Our server was extremely attentive and efficient. I don't think we would return here.... More a young person's scene.

Jupiter, Florida
“Poor Food/no food left us Chilly!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

A quick quality lunch was all we hoped for but instead all we got was what seemed like reused chips with watery salsa and after taste soup. After 45 minutes of waiting for our lunch combo sandwiches, we gave up and left. They had definite kitchen problems but no apologies were offered. I recommend going any where else but here for a quality lunch.

Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Skip this Chili's”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I just wrote a review of good food at Chili's of Pembroke Pines. I went to this Chili's about two weeks later. What a difference. I had the same thing, the baby back ribs. The ribs were dry and tough as if they were overcooked, or they had just been sitting around and aging, waiting for someone to order them. I also ordered buffalo bites, and they too were dry and tough. Some of them were as hard as rocks. I have never had such a night and day experience from the same chain before. I'll just skip this restaurant to avoid a repeat episode.

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“love the beer, margaritas, chips and salsa. would go here over friday's any day”
Reviewed September 11, 2008

love the beer, margaritas, chips and salsa. would go here over friday's any day

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook