“Where I go when I need an Israel Fix”
Review of Pita Plus

Pita Plus
Ranked #55 of 602 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Have you ever wanted to try Mediterranean food? Did you ever wonder what a typical Middle Eastern lunch is like? Well look no further then Pita Plus and check Mediterranean lunch off of your foodie bucket list.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Where I go when I need an Israel Fix”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Been a customer since they opened the door. Family run with the owner on site. All of their food is fresh and authentic made from the best ingredients and as a bonus it's Kosher!

I hit them for lunch at least once a month and I have introduced many of my co-workers to the place. They have all become customers.

On Fridays I feel that my Shabbat Starts better with a visit here to prepare. They have a customer for ever!

• Visited July 2014
pita p, Manager at Pita Plus, responded to this review, December 14, 2015
Thanks for the nice review! hope to see back again soon!

baltimore, MD
“Good food not too expensive”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

There are a number of kosher restaurants in this area, but I would recommend this one. The food was very tasty and not overly expensive.

Visited June 2014
Davie, Florida
“Obsessed with their Shawarma!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My goodness is this place good! I was introduced to this place by a coworker about 6 years ago and I go back here at least once a month for my Shawarma fix!! Now... I'm Cuban and our food is tasty, but this just knocks it out of the park!! I've tried just about everything here and its delicious (except eggplant... dont do eggplant!) A must is to try the Amba sause (I'm sorry if I murdered the name) its the orange tangy sause... that stuff is like liquid gold! YUM! This review has my jonesing for a Shawarma Pita sandwish now!! Just go... trust me!

Visited March 2014
Miami, Florida
“awsome home food”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love the food, not the friendliest people but the food is totally worth it and its fast service. love it

Visited January 2014
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great Shwarma”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Among the best shwarma I've had, kosher or not kosher. Friendly staff, oversized portions. Worth going out of the way for.

Visited February 2014