“The Best Place for Food on the Beach, Hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Taco Spot

The Taco Spot
Ranked #2 of 593 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Central American, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Chef Stuart Snowhite Created a Healthy exploting Mexican flavors , Drinks that will make you smile againg , and the location is just relaxation and full of great energy . Let him show you his Mexican Creation.
Miami, Florida
“The Best Place for Food on the Beach, Hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend came here for our anniversary dinner and the service was phenomenal! The Korean BBQ ribs were the best wings I've ever had in my life, and I consider myself a wing connoisseur. The Korean Short Rib Tacos were extraordinary, bursting with flavor and leaving you wanting a second round. The prices were fantastic and the drinks were tasty and tropical. I'm definitely coming back here again, and this is my new anniversary spot. One of the best kept secrets of South Florida!

• Hebrew first
Amherst, New York
“lives up to the billing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Good little Mexican spot, pretty inexpensive for the location bot for food and drinks, quick service. Food was very filling and tasty. Ate there twice.

Visited February 2014
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Great tacos, kid friendly, conscientious and friendly wait staff, perfect location. The roasted corn was really nice but not for kids with the Parmesan and spices. Fish tacos were delicious ! Kids loved their tacos and quesadillas. Although we did not partake, we watched the fresh tropical drinks being made with real fruit as containers and they looked amazing. The place was full of locals, always a good sign.

Chicago, Illinois
“It's been 5 days and I'm still thinking about those tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

This place didn't seem like much when I walked up to it, but I was in the mood for a little lunch so I gave it a try. I ordered the chicken taco meal for $8 and they were some of the most delicious, flavorful tacos I have ever had. I'm still thinking about them.

Tacos are $3 apiece or you can get 2 of them in a dinner plate, which includes roasted corn on the cob, and small sides of rice and beans. It was quite tasty and a great value. I would definitely recommend this place.

Chitown_tom

Visited February 2014
1 Thank TomK_Chicago
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Try the corn on the cob!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Great spot, right on the beach. The corn, with its cilantro pesto and parmesan, was delicious. I had a quesadilla that was tasty, but not mind-blowing. Then again, it WAS only a quesadilla! There were 7 of us having lunch there and every one of us left the restaurant satisfied.

1 Thank lymac7