“Best Food”

Ranked #4 of 607 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Chef Stuart Snowhite Created a Healthy exploting Mexican flavors , Drinks that will make you smile againg , and the location is just relaxation and full of great energy . Let him show you his Mexican Creation.
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Casual tiki time of place but it was the best food of it all! I got the taco salad. Yumm!! We sat at the counter over looking at the ocean. That was great too!

There are newer reviews for The Taco Spot

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We chose this restaurant because it was ranked #1 in the area, and was right next to where we were staying. The mahi tacos were good, as expected, although not the best we have ever had, as the other reviews claimed. The price was right - $40 for two. Service was fast and friendly.

Unfortunately, the story goes downhill from there. The banana colada was too concentrated to be palatable, both in flavor and in alcohol, and we could not detect any fresh banana as claimed - the lumps seemed to be pieces of pina colada mix. The first bite of the corn on the cob was half cob. The rest was better, but heavily spiced - definitely not to my taste. Black beans were good, but the rice was too salty.

All of the restaurants in the area seem to offer only beach food, but we'll be trying them, rather than returning to Taco Spot.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was vacationing in Miami and took a trip to Hollywood beach. Found this little taco spot while walking along the boardwalk. The service was excellent, the owner was inviting and our server was on top of things. I had the baja tacos and they were amazing and I have lived on the coast my whole life! Highly suggest stopping in!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I just have to come out and say it... hands down the best taco I've ever had. My girlfriend and I came down from South Carolina for the weekend and wanted to experience as many different restaurants as we could. This place was so good that we came back twice during our visit. The service was very fast and very friendly. The owners were super welcoming and made us feel right at home. Located right on the boardwalk, you get an excellent view of the beach with outdoor seating. They are not just food, this place has amazing drinks to match. The pina colada and white sangria were both delicious and refreshing. I want to fly back right now, just thinking about my meal. Definitely a must see if you find yourself on the Hollywood Boardwalk or anywhere in the surrounding area.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Our first stop on the Broadwalk. Service was really good, they were on us making sure we had everything we needed. It's a busy place and they really have to hustle in tight space to take care of customers. We had Carnitas and they were tasty, sweet and rich which was different from what we are used to. Not much heat on the sauce though but we would recommend.