“One of the best meals I've had anywhere...” 5 of 5 stars

+1 954-921-7711
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 558 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Central American, Healthy, South American
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Chef Stuart Snowhite Created a Healthy exploting Mexican flavors , Drinks that will make you smile againg , and the location is just relaxation and full of great energy . Let him show you his Mexican Creation.
Athens, Ge
“One of the best meals I've had anywhere...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I make it a game to try to eat at TripAdvisor's top restaurants in every city we visit. This was #3, and for good reason. I have never had better tacos, but beyond that, the lunch we had here is now on my Top 5 List. I had the shortrib taco and a carnitas taco. The red sauce is absolutely to-die-for and goes great on the rice. And the corn....Oh, the corn. Amen.

My husband had a Mahi taco and nachos with beef, and both were just as excellent.

The atmosphere is cool - very laid back and easy-going, which was the feel we got from the area in general. We enjoyed sitting at the out-facing bar watching the cyclists and runners go by.

So again, while not a stuffy, fluffy place, the food here is really, really good. We were so happy we stopped in, and the young man who served us was so welcoming and helpful. Great experience, all around!

• Hebrew first
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Great service, Great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

In the area at least 3 times a year and was waiting for this place to open. Not disappointed. My wife has severe food allergies and our waitress, Adriana, was great. Very personable and talked to the chef for us to see what they could do. My wife had a great meal and didn't feel worried at all about the ingredients in her food. Adriana recommended the Korean short rib tacos with kimchi for me. They were fantastic.

We will definitely be back. Only negative was the Red Sangria being way to sweet and fruity.

Hollywood, Florida
“By Far the Best Taco's Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent food, reasonable prices and a great ocean view. The taco's are vastly superior to the Taco Beach Shack, and can be enjoyed without the obnoxiously loud music. The Korean Short Rib with Kimchee Slaw taco's were outstanding.

Bagram, Afghanistan
“"Just do it"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was having a family day at the beach, obviously we got hungry so I liked for places to eat near by, glad that I found this place, the fish tacos are the best, the location is prime the place is it small, that is why not the perfect score but over all, don't spend your money anywhere else if you are near by, this is the place for a great lunch, dinner or drink.........A+

Miami, Florida
“Excellent food/drinks and you can't beat the view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stopped by the Taco Spot while up at the beach this past weekend. I had noticed it ever since it opened but never had the chance to give it a try. After reading some of the reviews on Tripadvisor we made a point to stop by for lunch when we had a guest in town. The food was excellent. We all ordered different dishes (fish tacos, chicken tacos, and korean rib tacos) and everyone was very happy with their food. The drinks were tasty and strong. We were able to sit with an amazing view of the boardwalk and people watch while also keeping an eye on the football game on their outdoor TVs. We will be back!