“Your mouth will throw a party for your stomach! Delicious”
Review of The Taco Spot

The Taco Spot
Ranked #3 of 620 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Chef Stuart Snowhite Created a Healthy exploting Mexican flavors , Drinks that will make you smile againg , and the location is just relaxation and full of great energy . Let him show you his Mexican Creation.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have eaten here many many times and the Taco Spot never fails to deliver on any level. The flavor in the Mahi tacos is sensational. The layers of flavor go so deep. There's is a freshness to all the food. The burritos are delicious as is the ceviche. And just looking at the corn on the cob makes you want to dive right in! The servers couldn't be more accommodating and the atmosphere is fun,not to mention your are directly on the ocean. Hollywood is lucky that the Taco Spot made its home there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,433)

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Im thinking it was a bad day, reading from the rest of the reviews, but I went there on Tuesday and was absolutely appalled by everything!!! There was food on the floor, at least the table was clean... I had some fries that tasted like they were cooked in oil that has been sitting there for weeks, the short rib wasn't as good as I had hoped so and it was cold. it wasn't that full and still I waited for what seemed like hrs to get service!!! The chips were stale and also tasted bad and when I told the waiter about the food being cold, he just took it back and I guess put it in the microwave because he brought it back and it was worse, all mushy and nasty!!! Never again will I go to this place, where the food is bad and the staff has a bad attitude when someone complains about something. The manager was nowhere to be found, guess he hides whenever someone has a complain to give to him!!! That's not the way things are handled!!!

6  Thank PollyPocket177
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I love my tacos & burritos & am a HUGE critic when it comes to them & service. We were walking along the broadwalk and wanted a cold drink so we stopped in the Taco Spot on the beach, we had the Wowza Corona-Rita which by the way are delish! Glanced over menu and had to try the Carnitas Taco Combo. Wow...really?! Just like my Hispanics friend mom used to cook! Amazing! Make sure to try the tacos as they are served then start adding their amazing homemade sauces! Dont hate me when you fall in love as we did! Taco Spot is definately somewhere you want to go while in Hollywood on the Broadwalk! Hands down the best!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Best darn tacos and corn on the cob I've had in a long time. I had the same at the other taco place out on AIA a couple of nights before eating here and there was no comparison. The Taco Spot has the best food in Hollywood as far as I can tell and surely has the best home made sauces. The service was pretty bad at the A1A place but it was great here. This will be the first place I go to in the future when vacationing in Hollywood. Our daughter and her husband ate there multiple times when were on vacation and they are still talking about how good the food was. Just can't be beat. See you there the next time we are in Hollywood! ps.. We met the owner while we were there and he is just a super nice guy and makes you feel so welcome. Even though it was my first visit there, he made me feel like a "regular". Again, just can't beat this place.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Korean Short Rib = a-maz-ing!
This place is excellent: with great service and exceptional food and very reasonable prices this place is the best in Hollywood, FL. Taco's and Burrito's are awesome, perfectly seasoned and was cooked just right, one would expect to pay at least 3 times more for this food quality at other restaurants.

Good location with great outdoor setting compared to other (overly crowded) spots on the boardwalk.

Note: must try the corn, I can't believe I would recommend corn to anyone ever but Taco Spot discovered a way to make corn taste soooo good.