“Another kind of donuts”
Review of Mojo Donuts

Mojo Donuts
Ranked #1 of 28 Dessert in Hollywood
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

If you want to have a donut “extravaganza” you should visit this store. Each donut is a work of art. Be careful, even the store is open until 6 PM you should go there before 10:00 AM if you want to get any donuts.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

The donuts here are really good. They offer a wide variety of gourmet donuts. The staff is friendly and always smiling. The only ding on this place is the coffee which is above average but nothing memorable.

The cronuts they make are very good as well.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

I took my Mom to Mojo Donuts after she was complaining about the lack of fillings at her local D*****n Donuts. She was in awe of the variety of specialty Donuts and the flavors she never thought possible. I thought we could get away with 6 but after she started picking we wound up with a dozen!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

just amazing lots of good eats here but share with someone
you will be happy you did i think they can put just about anything on a donut these days

Reviewed September 16, 2017

I have to start this review confessing that I am not a Donut's lover, but most of my family is so... After one of my clients recommended I went to the place... I had to of times because the first 2 was closed around 3-4pm and at the beginning I didn't understand why. Then I realized that the Donuts we find in this hidden place are the best, the most delicious, the freshest, and the most flavorful you can imagine... Once you try them there is no other place... the reason because at the beginning was closed is because they made the Donuts fresh and once they are all gone the close the place... Sometimes I go around 2pm and it is close... so go early and try these amazing pieces of heaven