“So much fun!”

Walk On Water Fitness
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My first time on a board .... I had a blast! I learned a lot, had a good workout and laughed out loud the entire time. I will be back next week!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Jim and Paula were awesome! First time paddle boarding and I was so nervous but they made me feel comfortable and confident in no time! Was such fun!! What a great way to get out on the water! I am hooked and will continue joining in with Jim and Paula on future tours and classes!!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have SUP before, but I learned a great deal with these guys. They challenged me to try new things and it was a blast! Definitely will be returning soon. Thanks guys for sharing your skills with me.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Jim and Paula are the perfect tour guides! Super chill people who wholeheartedly love what they do. I would recommend them to anyone regardless of skill level. They've been doing this a long time and are great instructors!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We took an eco-tour excursion and had a great time! This was my first time paddle boarding and not being a strong swimmer or having super balance, I was a little apprehensive....however, I was able to stand up and really enjoy the experience. Not only is this a fun way to explore the waterways of South Florida, it is a good workout! Jim and Paula are very knowledgeable, patient, and entertaining. We will definitely do this again!