WINNER WONDERLAND

Noodles
Ranked #342 of 574 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Sarasota, Florida
“Sorry but this restaurant was not good!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We tried this restaurant located outside the Hard Rock Casino. Our first clue should have been that there weren't any other patrons in the place. We ordered 3 different beers and all of them were out. The waitress seemed like she couldn't be bothered with us and acted annoyed that we had taken her away from doing "nothing". We were with a group of 6 people and 3 of us ordered the Pad Thai which was eceptionally sweet and not great. Others ordered Lo Mein but since thery said they were "out of pork" settled for chicken. The other two meals ordered by our friends were not memorable and not finished. We couldn't wait to leave.
Oops, Forgot that the seating which looked so pretty with horrible. The chairs were so heavy that we couldn't move them and get close to the table. All in all a bad experience .

Sunrise, Florida, United States
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had bought a Living Social deal for Noodles a while ago, but after buying the deal, I read some reviews and really got apprehensive about using it. There are several negative reviews on the web for this place. But a friend and I wanted to hang out yesterday and we were pretty broke, so we decided what the heck, let's use the voucher. We were pleasantly surprised! A red-headed young guy seated us as soon as we walked in. He also ended up being our waiter. My friend kept messing with him and giving him the "hairy eyeball". He seemed a little shy and not really sure what to make of her. He did a really good job as our waiter. He made sure we were taken care of without being one of those obsessive waiter that is constantly interrupting your conversation to ask if everything is ok and do you need anything. He refilled our drinks without us having to ask and usually when we were down below half but not quite empty on the previous drink. When we ordered two different entrees but told him we would be sharing both, he brought extra plates without us having to ask. The place was very cute and very clean. We went on the one cold day of the year in South Florida, so it was a little chilly, but not unbearable, even for us Floridians. We ordered chicken potstickers for our appetizer and sweet and sour shrimp and pad thai for the entrees. Everything was really good. The temperature of the food was perfect and we were both pleasantly surprised that the shrimp in the sweet and sour dish was not breaded and deep fried. Overall, I would give this place a 10 out of 10!

Davie, Florida
“Very disappointing...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were very excited to find this restaurant in the shops next to the Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood as my significant other is a vegetarian and we love Asian Cuisine. It was a Friday night and there were only about 5 sets of patrons in the restaurant at 7:00 PM. We sat ourselves as no one offered to seat us. We waited at our table a full 5 minutes before anyone acknowledged our presence. Finally we were offered a menu. I ordered a Chicken Teriyaki entree. We waited....and waited. Finally our food arrived. I have never been so disappointed! The dish was dry and tasteless. I called the waitress over and asked for additional sauce. I waited and waited. Finally, she came by with a small container of Teriyaki, which I poured over the dish, but it accomplished little. The worst part was no one came back to check on how we were doing and when they asked how our meal was when the check came and I told them I was extremely disappointed, there was no reaction whatsoever. Needless to say, we will not be going back here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Excellent evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

The potstickers were great! The pho soup and the General Tso chicken were extremely tasty. I enjoyed the nice quiet atmosphere as opposed to the hustle bustle around Hard Rock.