“Great place to watch the game, Good Service!”

Whiskey Tango-All American Bar and Grill
Ranked #235 of 609 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Been here a bunch of times. Great place to watch the games. Good TV setup and good music setup for after the games. Nice service, friendly staff, Seating inside and out.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I can't tell you much about this place such as the quality of food or how cold the beer was, but I can say I got NO SERVICE.

I'm traveling on business alone, came in by myself and asked to be seated at the bar. The bar tender who looked more like a washed up dishwasher served the guy next to me a drink (who was seated after me) , took his dinner order, entered it into the computer and left the bar without even acknowledging me. I sat tried to catch his eye, mind you there were only about 5 if us at the bar and the place was 1/2 full, not too busy. He poured several drinks for the waitresses and left the bar again without looking at me probably he needed to get back to his main job of washing the dishes.

I left, told the manager of my experience on the way out and to his credit he offered to rectify but it was too late there are too many other options for a beer and a meal within the block.

Walked a couple of places down to The Greek Joint where Laura the bartender greeted me as I was sitting at the bar and offers a handshake, her name and quick cold craft beer, now that is service!

I rated as a #2 instead of the lowest score because the manager did offer to attempt to fix, but I was tired and irritated and wanted to just move on.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

food ok . drinks very good. the people that go here look great.. i 'd recommend highly when in hollwyood fl to stop by .. it was halloween and was not too crowded but 5pm

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I cant say i enjoy this bar. Reason is young crowed colledge football atmosphere. Good looking staff but lack of training and more interested in each other, staff gossip and complaining about management. Place not that clean but reflects the staff training. Lack of premium liquor. more low end cheap booze. i am not going to give the place a zero however. Food is not bad for a pub menu. Seems to outlast hollywood failing business average. And to the younger crowed always plenty of company. Hope this helps.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I came in with my wife, who worked for them, to pick up her paycheck for her first 2 weeks on the job. They did not pay her on pay day, then made her come in 2 strait days on her days off, making her wait 2 hours for the paycheck. We are still waiting while the owner and manager carry on and laugh in their managers meeting. FTP, the husband.