“Love this place”

Add it.
Soo-Woo Japanese & Korean Steakhouse
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed September 5, 2013

If you want to enjoy your lunch/dinner, this is the place!
Great food mix with great service!
I go there for the sushi. Tried the hibachi twice and I really enjoy it, if its the food
Or the chef!
I love this place, and I think you would too!

1  Thank Meir Z

Reviewed September 4, 2013

A very disappointing visit. A visually appealing resto with a lackluster menu. Teppanyaki tables with the usual fare. $2.95 upcharge for fried rice in place of white rice. Dinner for 2 with 3 cocktails ended up @ $90.00 plus tip. Not woth the money.

1  Thank restlesstongue
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We came here on a holiday weekend on a monday night and we waited a good 5 minutes before the hostess greeted us and sat us. We had to call someone to come take our order and then we were only 5 people yet we got our food at different times meaning we were not eating at the same time.
Even though the food was good it was not a great experience.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

If I knew I had to cook the food my self I would stay home and do it better... Yes my wife choose the Hibachi Dinner, but still, nothing exiting, and waste of $$$.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

How the Sun-Sentinel gave this place 3 1/2 stars is very suspicious. Korean food is worst I've had. Place is poorly managed, waitress was unfriendly, and prices very high. I only tasted Korean, so in all fairness, I can't speak for the rest of the menu.