“Great restaurant”

SiamRice Thai & Tapas
Ranked #68 of 610 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This restaurant has become one of my favorites! the food is great, service is excellent and is consistently good every time I've been there..

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great service and excellent Thai food. I have sent at least a dozen people so far and will send more.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I love Thai foods and I was so happy that my fiancé's coworkers found this place! The staff are very personable, the food is made to order, everything is fresh and the menu has tons of selections.

I've been there twice in one week! I crave their Thai iced tea because its prepared perfectly!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I found this place on Yelp. It's very nice. Food is delicious. Prices ok. The place is small and fills up fast. Try the spring rolls and don't get the beef jerky - it taste like cooked to death beef, not like dehydrated meat.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

That's their tagline and you do feel the difference. Fresh, fun and flavorful food. I had the Grilled Chicken e-san style which is a marinated grilled chicken breast (cutlets) served with crisp, fresh vegetables accompanied by rice noodles (the original dish comes with sticky rice but I prefer noodles-so there was a $3 surcharge). Delicious! I also had a glass of plum wine which is served in a tumbler instead of a wine glass. Suits me fine. The place is not that big but it is perfectly laid out. The food is cooked to order so they may take a bit longer to serve you (which also suits me fine) so enjoy a good conversation while you enjoy the beautiful pictures & photographs of Thailand displayed on the walls...Now I'm inspired to take a trip to Thailand!