WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Kussifay

Kussifay
Ranked #40 of 574 Restaurants in Hollywood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Argentinean food, steak, pasta, sandwiches, happy hour, lunch special, Salads, wine, beer and more
Miami
“Hollywood's best kept secret!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

The steak salad and churrasco was delicious! Very reasonable prises and good portions. The banana crepe with chocolate was yummy. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2013

Miami
“One of the best Steakhouse in Hollywood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We have been in Kussifay twice. So far it has been a great experience!! The Churrasco is excellent, the flavor, the quality of the meat, and the Chimichurri!! as well as the The Rib eye covered with a creamy mushroom sauce!! I loved it!! Last time we had the Parrillada for 1, which is enough for 2 people!
The staff is very nice, and make you feel at home. The price is reasonable for the food. The restaurant itself is pretty big inside, not smoky, enough space for a family reunion, and is good for kids.
We will come back!!!

• Visited September 2013
“A Pleasant Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I went for dinner at Kussifay, an Argentinian style restaurant, located at 2050 Hollywood Blvd. There is also another Kussifay at 2652 Hollywood Blvd., but it doesn't seat as many people. We both ordered the skirt steak and found it to be quite good. It was tender and tasty, and the portion was adequate for the price. Hardly anyone was in the restaurant because it was a Monday night and many people in the area buy their dinner from the food truck vendors who show up with their trucks once a week in downtown Hollywood. Due to the fact that the restaurant wasn't busy, we received exceptional service from our server. She made sure our tea glasses were always full and came by often to see how we were doing. All in all, we did enjoy our meal. Kussifay is a big place with plenty of seating both inside and out. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the Hollywood area. They are also open for lunch and reasonably priced.

“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I came to meet for my birthday with my family and it was lovely.I had been a few times before with my fiancee so we knew exactly what we would be ordering!!! My mom and dad had the skirt steak which was great.I had the spinach crepes and my fiancee had the chicken Parmesan which I had it before and I love it. Service was good too.

“Quick lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Kussifay is definitely a good choice if you want to have a quick lunch. They have this lunch special for $ 7.50 that is great. The pasta is also very good. I had the spinach raviolis last time and it was very good, but next time i will order it for dinner because i feel like a nap after eating so much food. I have to be back to try the kussifay pizza that the table next to me ordered it and they loked very happy eating it. I recommend going to this restaurant.