“Excellent Cuban Cuisine”

Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 615 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night
Description: maybe in Dana beach, florida
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Delicious, inexpensive, and consistent. Go there all the time for lunch when I am in Florida on business. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family was stuck in Ft. Lauderdale after missing a flight that would get us to Chicago. This restaurant was conveniently located across the street from the hotel where we stayed.
It was like finding a quaint oasis after a long, two days of traveling. The coffee was good Cuban strong, the deserts were just a little sweet but hit the spot and the food was enough to feed us for two days! The tamale was moist and had just the right amount of salt. I ordered the lechon with fried yucca. Both were good but the garlic sauce that accompanied the yucca was oh so great! The rice was buttery and fluffy and the beans had so much flavor. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I am writing this review about this specific restaurants location, not their other locations. Everything we ordered came out Lukewarm. The beans tasted horrible and was excessively watery. The pork we got tasted old and was very dried out. It was like they gave us leftovers. The bread also tasted stale. The food overall was very nasty. I love Cuban food and have gotten good food at Las Vegas' other locations but this one was extremely disappointing. They need to figure out what the heck the chef is doing in the kitchen because he is not making fresh food. I will NOT go to this restaurant again and you shouldn't waste your time or money here either!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Average Cuban food & average service. I wouldn't return with so man alternative options in the area.

1  Thank Rubytuezday
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Lechon Asado tasted like warmed up leftovers. Three puny slices plantain and the black beans tasted like they came out of a can. None of the other six in our party thought the food was any better than average or below. This is a chain and the food reflects it. The absolute worst Cuban food I've eaten in south Florida.

1  Thank charlespukit