“Cuban food at it's best”

Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 606 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night
Description: maybe in Dana beach, florida
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Food here is very good and I know some of the reviews I read on Yelp said the service was bad and the food so so, BUT I didn't find any of this to be true. Service was very friendly and quick, and we had a large party with no reservations. Prices, a dinner for two was $25.00, and it was a sea food dish, and a lot of it.

There are newer reviews for Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Well it's been getting harder and harder to find decent old fashioned Cuban food here. Generations of new Cuban families are not into the family restaurant businesses the way the old wave of Cubans that came here, but this restaurant has a very nice taste of the old tasty Cuban cuisine. Don't miss the fried yuca.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We walked here from our hotel after several hotel guests suggested it. It was bustling with locals (always a good sign!) as well as a few tourists like myself. Its not fancy, just a casual place. The dining area is one large open room with tile floors so it is noisy. The menu was large and had many interesting choices. The prices were in the 12-20.00 range for dinner. The service was good and the wait staff were all very beautiful. The menus and the restaurant were clean. My trio of meats, beans, and rice were very flavorful and had a clean taste. My DH had shrimp and it was plump and meaty. We were happy with the restaurant overall yet are not familiar with Cuban food yet It was good food, Cuban or not.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I read the reviews and decided to try this place. This was the worst food we've had in a long time! The place was very loud and intrusive. The food was awful....over cooked and typical Cuban fatty, greasy food! The waiter didn't take care of our table.
I would recommend going to this dive! I find the Cuban people loud, obnoxious, with no manners!
Don't waste your time trying this place!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We have eaten at this Cuban restaurant several times. The food and service are very good. It is also very good value.