Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard
$169
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$172
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$101
$71
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$127
$99
$82
$69
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$84
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotels.com
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$114
  • Beachfront
$519
$379
Priceline
All reviewsstay there againclose to the airportnice poolcruiseftfloridalauderdaleproximityfll
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Clean, comfortable and convenient.
This unassuming motel offers great service close to the beach a short drive to Miami and us minutes away from the Hardrock Casino. I stay here whenever I want to get away

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank FloridaBob1
Reviewed May 10, 2011

We were in town for a wedding and stayed here because it was cheaper than the wedding hotel. It was clean and nice with comfortable beds and pillows. TV (w/HDMI input), microwave, fridge, free wireless. We'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank soah_kim
Reviewed April 30, 2011

Lousy, overcharged on my credit card by 26 dollars.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank POORCHOICE000
izzytobe, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2011

We do thank you for staying with us! Why you did not contact the hotel to go over these charges the world want to know. As we would never do such a thing and if true you would dispute them. Please accept my sincere apology for any misunderstandings that may have occurred during your stay with us.As for our clean bathroom they are the same size as most hotels and allot bigger that those on cruise ship. Thank you for the compliment about our room cleanliness. Thank you for writing your first and only review so quickly. At our hotel we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. We encourage our guests to contact any member of our staff, or hotel management during your stay should you need additional services, amenities or if we overlooked anything.

Reviewed March 22, 2011

we picked this hotel because of the general promixity to gulfrstream races. and the very cheap price..i had never stayed more than one night in fort lauderdale are before, and i guess you get what you pay for?.our room was right beside the main st.hollywood blvd...many cars,who sounded like fast and furious cars, as well as many motorcyles gunning by all the time..luckily i brought earplugs and a noisemaker..the beds were supposedly new serta perfect sleepers, but one had deep hole in the middle and the maintenance guy came up and helped me flip it..both beds sunk in and couldnt be new?didnt even bother with the free brekkie, i think there were 2 tables and a toaster?the maid service was ok, the rooms relatively clean but dated..the air conditioner seemed to have one speed and temp wasnt what it siad, played it by ear..71F was freezing and 79F was cold..lol ..had a noisy neighbor one night who we could hear partying and then he threw out the people around midnight..luckily..oh yes, not near the cruiseport or airport, but we figured that and had a rental car in advance..

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zeeguide
Reviewed March 18, 2011

Stayed for a few days in March to attend a work event in Miami Beach and this Quality Inn & Suites was about 1/3rd the rate of the conference hotel. I picked this motel largely based upon the positive reviews here on Trip Advisor. The motel is located about 1 ½ miles west of the 95 Freeway on Hollywood Boulevard in an OK neighborhood. The location is good for access to both Miami Beach (about 30 minutes) or to Fort Lauderdale (about 15-20 minutes).

The motel is clean, well lit, and well kept. My room had a medium-compact refrigerator, a small microwave, a safe for valuables, a CD/DVD player, and TV with an assortment of cable channels. The complimentary Wi-Fi worked fine. My bathroom was small and the water pressure was wimpy. I noticed that the key chain on the door was broken. The weather wasn’t that hot during my stay and the AC wall unit did a fine job. Although I didn’t use the pool I observed several who did. The motel is smoke-free meaning just the interiors – the outdoor areas gave plenty of evidence of smokers (i.e. including many of the motel staff).

The structure appears lightly built and I could hear everything going in both rooms adjacent to mine including the conversations and T.V. of my neighbors (who liked to keep late hours). There was also some light traffic noise all night – not a problem for me … but light sleepers take note. The breakfast was not what one could call hearty though I did enjoy the waffles you make yourself as well as the bagels and boiled eggs. I thought the coffee was pretty good but I’m not a coffee snob. There is a Dickies Restaurant across Hollywood within walking distance. Also, if you like to pick up your own groceries, there is a Publix and a Target only a mile away.

In summary, if you want a clean, decent, and inexpensive place to stay in south Florida with convenient access to the 95 Freeway, then this Quality Inn & Suites will fit the bill as long as you aren’t a light sleeper and have a car since there isn’t anything nearby you would want to walk to. In my mind, this is the kind of place that both employers looking to economize will approve of and their traveling employees looking to show the boss the right spirit of self-sacrifice without being a complete martyr.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business