We just returned from the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood,Florida. Our group consisted of three adults and two children age 5 and 8. We had a wonderful time. We arrived
very late and tired. We had taken a late flight out of LGA. The
hotel upgraded us to a small suite overlooking the pool. They
even threw in the valet parking for free. The room was very
nice. The bathroom with a large tub and shower was beautiful.
They offered a free refrigerator. Any small problem such as needing towels or anything else brought to the room was accomplished in a short time.
There was certainly a lot to do on the hotel grounds. The pool
was great. The kids loved the slide. There were many
restaurants, clubs and bars and stores. The Blue Plate restaurant was open 24 hours.
We had rain at some point every day - but we were able
to find a lot in the area to do with the children.
It was loud and smokey - like a mini Las Vegas hotel. That might be a problem to some families.
We go to Florida a few times a year. In the past we have stayed at the Mariott Harbor Beach in Fort Lauderdale. We wanted a change and would return to the Hard Rock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl