Check in was a complete nightmare, We got there like at 7:30pm, we are told by the front desk that since check in was at 4pm and we were not there at that time we lost our original room reservation so they did not have more king size bed pool view room available. I think thats a bunch of bs, I have never heard of you loosing your reservation cause u r not there at check in time. I reserved that room like 1 1/2 months prior so they should have had one especilaly since they asked for a credit card to "supposedly hold your resrvation" We were given a handicap room, becasue that was the only one available w/ a king bed. No view by the way. The room in it self was ok, i mean i think they can update their TV's, the one we had was really old looking. The room was comftorable, it was clean and spacious, the only minor thing was that we had a big white chair inside the shower, which is fine cause we were given a handicap room so that needs to be in there. Other than the whole resrvation thing I really enjoyed my stay it was very nice, the pool was beautiful, water was freezing but it was nice. We had alot of fun at Passion, its a huge club, great music all types. Its a very nice hotel, alot of things to do. We had a very nice time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl