We stayed two nights at this hotel and if the rooms were more soundproofed I could give it the best rating. Bed was comfy (although they use flat sheets instead of fitted on the bottom and those always come untucked). Room is spacious and clean. Lots of storage. Bathroom is really nice with a great shower, tons of space, nice toiletries. In room safe, big TV. We had a view of the roof but didn't care since there was no one out there we could leave the curtains open. Pool area is nice. Pool towels are very nice--like nicer than you get anywhere else. Hot tub is so-so. (I expected something much nicer at a facility like this.)
The only issue was we could hear everything going on in the hallway and next door clearly and loudly. We were there during slow season and there wasn't much activity up and down the halls or in nearby rooms but whatever activity there was we heard loud and clear. Don't know how it would be when it is busier. The doors shut behind you and they slam very loudly. If there are people coming and going overnight (which there are because of the casino and bars) the doors slamming can wake you up. I finally had to ask our neighbors to hold it down as they came and went all night long and their conversations and doors slamming were constantly interrupting our sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl