Just returned from a four day family vacation at the hard rock. it's a great hotel, there's plenty to do, live bands all the time, if you want quiet, visit during the week , we arrived on a wednesday and it was really quiet. as far as checking in , check in is 4pm, Don't go early because you will have to wait, We arrived at 12 noon and they didn't check us in until 3:45 and the kids were getting restless.The rooms are nice, plenty of space .We were on the 2nd floor and we had a balcony overlooking the pool, which is great. Slots were very, very tight, i didn't really win ANYTHING , but I never expect that, but there's plenty of machines, so you never have to wait for your favorite slot.Don't order a drink from the wait staff while playing slots unless you don't mind waiting an hour, Just go to the center bar. Trust me.I waited well over an hour just for a bottle of water and then they stand there waiting for a tip. Everybody that writes a review always complains about the smoke in there, I didn't even notice it at all, so that shouldn't even be a concern to you.We ate breakfast at the Blue plate which is good, we ate lunch at the food court because southwest gave us passes, I ordered pasta through room service it was terrible, no big deal though. all the shops, nightclubs, and restaurants in paradice just outside the casino is great Plenty , plenty to do all day, all night until 5am.the hotel is huge so there's alot to look at. i like just walking around so you have all the memorablia from diferent classic rock bands to look at. Last but not least.Please make sure you can afford this hotel before you book it, the rooms might be reasonable but when you get there everything is $$$$$. Example, 3 little bags of chips at food court $13. HAVE FUN!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl