Te Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida is a great place to stay. I have stayed at other Hard Rock Hotels in Vegas and Tampa, but this was the best by far. Just a quick flight from Orlando, I arrived very early and was allowed to check-in when I got there because my room was ready. I was upgraded to a suit and the room was comfortable and huge. The bed is soooo comfy it was hard to get up. The room had dark curtains and very comfortable couch and lounge chair. The room had double sinks which were separate from the toilet and huge shower/tub. There were also bathrobes, a safe, hair dryer, and toiletries provided. The only thing I found annoying was that the closet which had glass doors and was next to the bed had a string of lights affixed to the shelf and I could never figure out how to turn them off, so they made the room fairly light when sleeping. The staff was helpful and friendly. The pool area is quite large and very pretty with big waterfalls, a restaurant and poolside service for drinks and food; very resort like. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from in the hotel and the casino is large, I never left the hotel for the three days I was there- enjoying the pool during the day and the casino at night. I was a bit miffed at the $15 a day valet parking charge, but that is normal for most South Florida hotels. All in all it was a great experience and I am looking forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl