Was very excited to take this trip to Hard Rock for a second visit. My husband and son were playing in a baseball tournament in West Palm Beach but the distance between games and hotel was not to bad. Last minute decided to take my daughter and her 3 month old son, knew she would love the place and her best friend had just moved to Florida and would be able to visit every day.
I made reservations approximately 2 months in advance and asked for a balcony room since I smoke and would not be smoking in the room with the baby. However upon arrival they did not have any available but had me wait 2 hours thinking one was coming available (not to happen that day) but was moved the next day. Was in room 321 great room with the balcony and perfect view of the pool and sunset. Had some problems with ants but that was taken care of immediately. I had heard they remodeled all the rooms since my last visit a year ago but both rooms I had were NOT. Was going to order a crib for the baby but that was $30 a night so he slept fine with his mom, also to rent a roll away bed would have also been $30 not paying that either.....
TV entertainment was horrible and the mini bar is just a plain joke so over priced that I was afraid to open the door. Worst of all was $7.00 for a warm bottle of water. Great coffee maker (but bring your own water)
Very nice pool area but did not seem as clean as last year, saw one cocktail waitress the entire week visit at the pool and could never get her attention, however the bar/food area at the pool was excellent, nice servers and a pretty good value.
Pretty busy casino most blackjack tables were completely full first couple of days I should have just paid for the water the slots were not paying off anything, however I got lucky the last night on the $1 WOF game and won quite a bit.
Played poker 2 nights dealers very nice but some crazy fools at my table did not stay to long.
Ate at a few of the restaurants but nothing to write home about.
Valet parking is so overpriced and also wished they had service to and from airport $30.00 taxi ride to get my daughter back to the airport (she had to leave a few days earlier than the rest of us and my husband had the car at the baseball game.
Had a great room service delivery her name was Rose Marie just loved her...
All and all trip was nice hopefully next time I will get a updated room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl