I expected a decent stay (I'd been to the casino before, though not the hotel). What we got was well beyond expectations. On checkin, we got a surprise midweek upgrade (though the rating would be similar, I suspect, for a standard room). The room was crystal clean, with modern facilities. The staff -- often a negative at casino hotels -- was attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. (Breakfast room service was the best I've ever had -- Rosemarie, take a bow! For service to make a guest special in an affordable hotel is a major plus.) This is the best or second best casino hotel stay I've ever had (only Palazzo in Las Vegas is in the ballpark), and particularly in light of the monopoly the Hard Rock has, quite a pleasant surprise. Only down side: many of the restaurants were closed -- it appears that the outside shop/eat area is undergoing some changes. However, even the Hard Rock Cafe food was better than expected here.
P.S. In reviewing a casino hotel, the casino affects my review only to the following extent: gaming atmosphere counts; variety of machines counts; my personal win/loss doesn't. This was also a big positive here. The machine variety is excellent; the floor is well kept; ventilation is above average. And in full disclosure: we won this time; I lost the last time I visited the gaming area; and of course in the end the casino always wins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl