My group and I had an amazing weekend at the Hard Rock. It was a little more expensive than staying during the week (especially because it's summer), but it was WELL WORTH IT! We stayed by the pool during the day and had a few drinks at the Beach Club. Frozen drinks are $8, so expect to spend some money if you're thinking of having lunch/drinks by the pool. The pool itself is great. They do a good job of separating the "adult side" from the "kid side". There's a slide on the "kid side" that was a really fun surprise. Alex, part of the pool staff was awesome and gave us a memorable experience.The rooms are spacious, modern, and the bathroom rocks. The shower is fantastic and there's plenty of room--we stayed in a Queen Deluxe. The great part about staying at the Hard Rock is that there are so many things for us to do and we don't have to worry about wasting gas or who's driving after having some drinks. The staff are all very friendly and willing to help. The next morning, I went down in search of scotch tape and the concierge happily offered! Little things like that can make a vacation in my opinion. Overall, great experience; we'll be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl