I have stayed here a few times before and always enjoy my visits. But I am seeing little things that could be improved.
Room: Rooms are very nice, large and they all seem to be unique. When I checked in this last time though I found dirty towels still left behind in the bathroom and personal items left from the previous guest in the mini-bar. You know people stay in the rooms before you, but, I never need to see their old stuff.
Spa: I booked an appointment for an 11:00am massage. At 11:20 I was still waiting in the women’s reception room. When I went to the front desk to inquire about the delay I was told that my masseuse never showed up for work and that they did not have any one else to perform my massage, so they had to cancel on me. Everyone working at the spa was nice about handling this situation, however it was disappointing. I think the spa could be improved greatly though by just a few upgrades. First, there were no magazines in the women’s locker room/waiting area, please, add some fun girlie magazines to make the wait time more pleasant. Also, they had a very limited selection of beverages and snacks. It would be nice if they could expand what they offer for guests waiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl