“Great Property”

Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood
Ranked #4 of 73 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this property for five days in March. The property is HUGE - and beautiful. The pool area is absolutely amazing - could have spent the entire time relaxing there! The casino was great - a little smokey - bit it is a casino! The room (we had a luxury king) was perfect - with a balcony view of the pool. Room service food was superb (as we have found in any Hard Rock Hotel we have stayed at). The only complaint I can offer is with reservations. We made our reservation over the phone and the email confirmation was lost (due to server issues at the hotel). When I discovered the problem and called, the room we had reserved was sold out for one of the 5 nights of our stay. It all worked out in the end and we were able to stay in the same room for all five nights, but it did create some pre-trip anxiety. I will stay here again, gladly, but will call to confirm my reservation immediately if I don't receive an prompt email response.
So, overall, a great property with lots to offer on site - casino, restauants, shopping, great rooms and service. Don't miss this one!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
SeminoleHardRock, Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2011

Thank you for your comments. We at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino strive to provide you with the best possible service. We are delighted that your experience at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino was an enjoyable one. Your patronage is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing to serve you on your future visits to our property. Thank you again for your comments, until next time, KEEP ROCKIN’!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,534)

Reviewed August 4, 2011

We did not stay at the hotel, only visited the casino. But the first night we went, we parked in the wrong garage. The one we parked at appeared to be for the shops and clubs, and it was quite a long walk to get to the casino itself. Because of this, when we left around 2:30AM, we had to walk through throngs of partying club-goers, most of which were pretty drunk. So that was not pleasant. I don't mind the partying, the young people seemed to enjoy it, I just should have parked in the other garage. The next night, we did go to the casino garage, and enjoyed the casino very much. Just make sure if you are there just to go gambling, that you park in the correct place. The casino is very large, with many slot and table options. It was clean and the waitresses were pretty good at bringing drinks on a regular basis, but you should know you have to pay for the alcoholic beverages they bring you. This is probably the first casino I've ever been in where I had to do that. I am guessing this is not the fault of the Hard Rock, but rather some local ordnance of some kind. The music was great. I loved the memorabilia displayed throughout the area, and we left winners in the end! All in all, a fun place to go do some gambling!

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
LisaArredondo, Guest Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

My name is Yuliet Hernandez, I stay as a guest in the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on july 10 , 11 and 12 together with our three kids and my husband.Me and my family truly enjoyed our stay there, except for an incident that happen while being in the pool area. My purse was stolen along with all my jewelry that I had just removed prior for a spa treatment. Along will all of my personal belongings cash, credit cards, Ipad, etc…. I estimate a total of $3,000.00 being taken. I feel as this maybe would not happen if you had cameras along with more security in this area. Although this was a terrible incident for me, maybe in the future it could be prevented by putting cameras along with more security in this area. I would appreciate if you would take all this into consideration and maybe I could be compensated in some way.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank yomankis
LisaArredondo, Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2011

We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay here at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. At the same time we were truly sorry to hear about the loss of your belongings. As we have discussed previously, we have an extensive security department that prides itself in providing a safe and secure environment for our guests 24 hours a day. That being said, it is not realistic for any organization to take responsibility for your valuable belongings if you leave them unattended in a public place. We have reached out to you with a good will gesture, in a sign of good faith from the property, but have not heard back from you. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed one night at the Hard Rock and wish we could have stayed a week! It has entertainment and excitement besides offering a comfortable, spacious room. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
LisaArredondo, Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Thank you for your comments about the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood, FL.
We take great pride in our property and enjoy having opportunities to provide our guests with amazing experiences. We are delighted to hear about your excitement in the entertainment we offer and are hopeful that you, your friends and family will continue to visit us time and time again.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Rooms were clean and large. Casino was great, except in Florida no Craps or Rullett gambling, but I don't play either. Not on the ocean, but never the less, great experience.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent experience at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood, FL. We at the Seminole Hard Rock take great pride in our property, and appreciate guests taking a few moments to share their opinion about their visits. We are very happy that your time with us was a memorable one and hope to see you back in the very near future.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Stayed here for a few days with my mother - in May 2011.

Rooms are very clean and neat. Staff was great.

Casino is huge - not many people winning.

The BEST thing about this hotel is that it is connected to an outside shopping/eating extravaganza! SO MANY restaurants to choose from!

I like this place and will be back!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank awillia3

Thank you for your comment. We are pleased to hear that you have visited our Hollywood property.

Our Seminole Paradise area (Shops/Restaurants/Night Clubs) is a great place to be for shopping, eating and entertainment! From light shows on the water, to alligator wrestling, concerts, to night clubs, red carpet events to fine dining and lots more.

We take great pride in our staff for making visits like yours memorable! We hope you will continue to give us opportunities to serve you - Unitl next time ... Keep Rockin'!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Checked in a little early on a Sunday and room wasn't ready yet. Got 3 free nights
for being a "player"! First off, this hotel is located in the middle of a slummy area
of town. But the Hardrock itself is far from slummy! It's immaculately maintained
and has a very lively atmosphere. The casino is huge and has tons of slots to
choose from. I ended up winning $3000 on a 2 cent ($3.00 a pull) slot called Quick Hit.
Excellent!! Got a room on the second floor with a view of the beautiful pool. It's
very tropical with a large stone waterfall in the middle with a slide for kids. . Looks and feels like Vegas. We ate at the Blue Plate Diner in the hotel which was very good homestyle food. Also ate at the food court which actually had excellent food of several ethnic varieties. Over all an excellent time. If the kids get bored there's Boomer's for go karts and Dave and Buster's for games near the hotel.

Room Tip: Get a pool on a high floor overlooking the pool.