Hollywood Beach Golf Resort
$178
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

$185
$172
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$120
$99
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$120
  • Beachfront
$231
Curio.com
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$101
$71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$82
$69
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$88
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$223
  • Breakfast included
$379
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Been travelling for 30 yrs and never have I experienced the food quality that my group of 4 golfers experienced at Rudy's. From taste to quality it is second to none, the food experience alone has us returning next yr. The staff were also fantastic, the 4 boys from Canada felt like kings every time we walked through the door at Rudy's. The hotel is basic yet is very clean and has everything you need, absolutely no complaints about the small quaint hotel. Beer, liquor, snacks, etc. is one block away, a short 3 minute walk. The pool area was perfect, just the right size and like the hotel spotless. We also enjoyed the golf course, greens were a little off due to aeration just 6 days prior to our arrival. The course was a lot more challenging than we expected, making it enjoyable. Fairways were a little sub par but like the greens improved by end of wk, all in all a great experience for all of us. We plan on being back next April, thanks again to the Rudy's Team. Brad, Kevin, Mike and Dan.

Room Tip: Course view, parking lot/pool view do not have balcony's.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Both my husband and i golf, but we were not planning on it this trip. But once we arrived, my husband wishes he had brought his clubs. The rooms were a pleasant suprise. Updated bath and wall color. no stark white! House keeper was very friendly and helpful. Most of the office help was very friendly, one not at all.Great place will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We arrived on a late flight and got to hotel around midnight. There wasn't a single employee there, which was somewhat surprising. They did leave an envelope with our name on it containing instructions to get our key from a digital lock box. Initially, we were unable to get in to the lock box, and when calling the hotel from a cell phone, we got no answer or a even a message with an emergency contact number. To make a long story short, we eventually figured out the lock box (must dial numbers VERY slowly). By now it was at least 1:30 A.M. So we went to the room and slept,

All of the above was forgiveable until.....

The front desk called and woke us at 9:00 A.M. to see that we got in the room ok (we had left a message the night before explaining our difficulty). When my wife asked if we could have an extra half hour to checkout due to our late arrival to the room, (checkout was supposed to be 11:00) the desk staff was rather terse and said we could have an extra TEN minutes. Somewhat irritated, we began getting up and ready etc, and the housekeeping staff began vacuuming in the hallway outside our room and banging the vacuum against the door at 10:50 A.M. Then at 11:08 the desk called to see if we were almost out of the room. My normally patient and tactful wife lost her patience and some of her tact with the person on the other end of the phone. And I don't blame her.

The place was chosen partially based on price, and it wasn't the cheapest. I would not stay here again - they showed us complete disregard as guests. I have never experienced rudeness like that from hotel staff. The good news is that we had only planned to stay there the first night of our trip, and the remainder of our week was outstanding at another hotel in Lauderdale By the Sea.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KuhRAHLa
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We booked this for 2 nights before a cruise and being spring break I wanted to be careful I didn't get a crazy place to stay. With that said its a older hotel but is updated, our room had been totally redone, super clean nice upgrades everything fluffy. We had a poolside room but you can't see the pool due to all the plants growing around it to make a fence. We do plan on going back but will stay in a golf course room. The hotel is in the center area of the course so its super quiet. There is no elevator but they have someone to help you with your bags if need be and its only 2 stories high. They have the BEST Resturant on site see my review on that. And if you golf all the better they have all kinds of packages. Very affordable to stay. maybe not a place to stay with kids, no room service

Room Tip: choose golf course room, due to not being able to see the pool and its on the parking lot side
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank califcruiser1
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of eating at Rudy's both for lunch and dinner last week while staying at the Hollywood Beach Golf Resort. It has a "Cheers" like atmosphere, with the owners personally greeting the guests and making sure they were happy with their meals. The service was quick, the options on the menu quite extensive, and the prices very reasonable! For lunch, I had a Cobb Salad, which was loaded with all the usual goodies. For dinner, I had a snapper special and it was simply delicious! My husband was thrilled with his choices as well.

There are many choices for visitors to the area, but I would highly recommend you visit Rudy's! You'll be very pleased that you did!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business