“Quiet, Clean, Affordable and close to beach” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hollywood Beach Golf Resort

Hollywood Beach Golf Resort
Ranked #22 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood
california
“Quiet, Clean, Affordable and close to beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We booked this for 2 nights before a cruise and being spring break I wanted to be careful I didn't get a crazy place to stay. With that said its a older hotel but is updated, our room had been totally redone, super clean nice upgrades everything fluffy. We had a poolside room but you can't see the pool due to all the plants growing around it to make a fence. We do plan on going back but will stay in a golf course room. The hotel is in the center area of the course so its super quiet. There is no elevator but they have someone to help you with your bags if need be and its only 2 stories high. They have the BEST Resturant on site see my review on that. And if you golf all the better they have all kinds of packages. Very affordable to stay. maybe not a place to stay with kids, no room service

Room Tip: choose golf course room, due to not being able to see the pool and its on the parking lot side
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank califcruiser1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Providenciales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of eating at Rudy's both for lunch and dinner last week while staying at the Hollywood Beach Golf Resort. It has a "Cheers" like atmosphere, with the owners personally greeting the guests and making sure they were happy with their meals. The service was quick, the options on the menu quite extensive, and the prices very reasonable! For lunch, I had a Cobb Salad, which was loaded with all the usual goodies. For dinner, I had a snapper special and it was simply delicious! My husband was thrilled with his choices as well.

There are many choices for visitors to the area, but I would highly recommend you visit Rudy's! You'll be very pleased that you did!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank dejs
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We played golf there and love the course. This golf course has a good old florida feel to it. The fairway and greens are in great shape. If your in hollywood and want to play near the beach you need to check this course out.

• Stayed March 2013
Okeechobee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was my 3rd time staying here.Rooms are large and clean and were well stocked with towels.As I was working long hours,did not get to see much staff.I liked that the hotel is hidden in A golf course and privided A quiet place to sleep each night.Took advantage of the reduced rates for Florida residents.

Room Tip: On previous stays I was in the upstairs suies which are updated more.I did not specify what room I w...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Perthshire.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

February 2013 we spent 7 nights at Hollywood Beach and Golf Resort. Great course to play. No rough , which suits our standard of golf. Very flat,not unusual for Florida.One or two water hazards.Staff were all extremely pleasant. Restaurant very under used by golfers,which is a shame as food is excellent.Rooms well clean and comfortable. Good value if you take the golf package. We will certainly return.

Room Tip: Ground floor,facing 17th hole on the course are the rooms to choose.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Rockaway Park,New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

After a devastating experience of Hurricane Sandy and not having heat and hot water for two months and lighting by candle light and generators and flashlights sure made our tranquil stay at the Hollywood Beach and Golf Resort just what the doctor would order! The lovely Golf Side Suite with a lovely terrace where the grebes and ducks parade before you in the foreground while carts breeze by with their "athletic and hacker" occupants in the background,certainly made a remarkable scene setting change for us after the horror scene we had been accustomed to for the last few months!
Peace and quiet were top notch during our stay! Surprisingly not many occupants took advantage of the pool area but I'm sure the Golf took priority as it would in my own case had I not been recovering from my fourth knee replacement last October just before Sandy paid us a visit! Now there (Sandy) is one UNWELCOME guest! My wife claims it to be the best vacation she has ever had and really turned out to be like a second honeymoon and at our ages that is saying something! The deck outback of the restaurant has another lovely view as well as an excellent menu and compliments to the chef! Early birds before 10 a.m. would most likely be satisfied with a convenient Continental Breakfast! We are looking forward to returning for another vacation and hopefully I'll get a somewhat golf game together by then(new knee--like starting all over) and my wife can enjoy sunshine and swimming by the pool and maybe even be able to face the ocean by then.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I needed a last minute room for family coming into town. I play golf here regularly so I am familiar with the venue but not the rooms. After calling many other of what I consider similar motels, I gave it a shot to call this one. First, The room we had was spacious with 2 queen beds, flat screen tv, a small refrigerator, 1 table, 2 chairs and plenty of closet space. The room was very clean and the bathroom was separate from the wash sink. Second, they happen to have the best rate of everyone I called. Best of all, they have a bar/restaurant right on premises and it is one of the best kept public golf courses in all of s. fla. Great rates, good staff and nice rooms. what else can you ask for?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo