“Wonderful”

Ranked #2 of 64 things to do in Hollywood
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This 2.5-mile pedestrian promenade is crowded with joggers, skaters and cyclists with seaside cafes perfect for sitting, resting and people-watching. Or, if you’re feeling the need for speed, rent some wheels from one of the rental spots and join the crowd.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

here you can ride your bike, or just stroll and enjoy the view, which is superb. Don't miss it. There are restaurants and parking lots conveniently located.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Best Boradwalk we have ever seen. Clean, lighted, safe, wide, beautiful views, lots of restaurants and a few shops. Great Free concerts on the Broadwalk most nights.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The broadwalk in Hollywood Beach is a step back in time. We saw families biking together, single folks partying politely, and couples on the stroll --us----the people watching was fab. There are ice cream shops and souvenier stands, bars and taco joints, and friendliness abounds here. It is a far cry from the super-luxe clubs on South Beach, and the vibe is very laid back.

1  Thank TexasKenzee
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I loved the Broadwalk! We walked it pretty much every day we were there. I found it to be very picturesque with all the palm trees and the beach just a few steps away. I liked the general atmosphere of the area. The little shops and restaurants to eat at along the walk were nice too, I just wish there had been more restaurants to chose from. Hollywood Beach was such a nice place, definitely in my opinion a quieter beach than a place like Ft. Lauderdale. We visited this area a few years back and I would come back again.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My family and I stayed in Hollywood and each day we would wake up and walk along the Hollywood Boardwalk. It is lined with palm trees and it always is full of people strolling, roller blading, biking, jogging, etc. The sand is inviting and the surf is close. There are restaurants and stores. It is much more laid back than South Beach. Parking is more available too. In the evening they have FREE musical performances in the amphitheatre. Hollywood is a family friendly beach. Enjoy!!

1  Thank a k