“Great meals good prices”

Hollywood Boardwalk
Ranked #2 of 64 things to do in Hollywood
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This 2.5-mile pedestrian promenade is crowded with joggers, skaters and cyclists with seaside cafes perfect for sitting, resting and people-watching. Or, if you’re feeling the need for speed, rent some wheels from one of the rental spots and join the crowd.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Loved the italian food for dinner and the breakfast is great. You can sit outside or inside and you are right on the beach

Reviewed September 27, 2012

There are alot of nice bars not too far and restaurants along with a great atmosphere on the beach. This is one of the best beaches to take a date, if you don't mind a little crowd. The boardwalk is clean and kept up, but you will find a lot of people even at night even more so on the weekends.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

You want to spend your holidays at the beach, doing a workout or just riding a bike, Hollywood Boardwalk is the Place to be!
Many TV production choose this place - the Glades, Burn Notice,... And it's interesting to watch them working!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Hollywood Boardwalk is good for walking and bike riding. Just rent a bike and ride and enjoy all the president and state named street or rent a chair and enjoy the sunshine.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I specifically chose our reservations because of what I had read about the Hollywood Broadwalk. I'm from up north and grew up visiting the Jersey shore, so I wanted to experience that same type of atmosphere during our stay. I was not disappointed! The view is absolutely amazing, and I was so impressed with how clean everything was, even though there were thousands of people on the beach or walking up and down the broadwalk. Stores and restaurants line the walk, and the palm trees and decor reminded me of my visit to the coast of Spain many years ago. While you're there, be sure to eat at Broadwalk Restaurant and Grill for great sandwiches at a reasonable price and stay at the Angelfish Inn for the quaint, old-time Florida vacation feel. We loved it and we will be back!