“Nice Little Place”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S19 avenue
Description: General We invite lovers of great food and wine to experience the casual atmosphere and the authentic French cuisine of Bistro 1902. Our location in downtown Hollywood is styled in tradition of these small Parisian restaurants, starting from the bottle in which we serve you water, ending with the cup in which we serve your cappuccino. And just like these early establishments we are family-owned and family-operated. When you come to dine with us you are our guest, and we cook for you as we would for ourselves. That is the reason why we only serve the finest, freshest and most natural ingredients. We are constantly exploring new alternatives to ensure that we put only the best in the dishes we prepare for you. Bistro 1902 combines a quaint, familiar ambiance with decades of experiences. All our dishes are closely monitored by our head chef, who uses every bit of the knowledge he acquired in the 25 years he spent cooking in 4 and 5 star hotels and restaurants throughout Fr
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice little place in Hollywood Beach, FL. It's on the corner of 19 & Hollywood. Only reason I came was because of a LivingSocial deal. It is very expensive for the place and food.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is dirty the food mediocre and over price no atmosphere and Not a French bistro.Only the service was pleasant and the host at the door very nice

1  Thank Miangelo
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place sucked. The waiter was rude, way too "french." We asked to be moved because the. A/c was dripping on us and he moved us to the dirty table next to us -he cleared the dirty stuff,flipped the tablecloth, and said "voila!" He then tried to joke that we couldn't use the groupon because it said July 14th - the expiration date. Ok, annoying so far, but it was a rare date night, so we rolled with it. After looking at the menu and deciding, the waiter finally showed us the specials. We ordered two appetizers and our entrees. The waiter brought out a basket of cold, very hard bread with ice cold butter. It was mostly inedible. The onion soup gratinee tasted like it came from a mix, and the escargot was rubber in a butter sauce. For entrees we got the duck confit and the filet mignon. The duck was nice. No complaints there. I ordered the steak medium rare and it came out rare covered in a WAY too peppery, cold sauce. When I complained the waiter told me that that was "french food" and walked away. Only once we asked for our check without eating anything did he offer to replace it. Instead he gave us the bill, asked if we wanted a box - NO! - and said, goodbye. Oh, and there were fruit flies flying all around the tables. Even with the groupon it cost us $30 with no offer of a discount or anything for the fact that we didn't eat our food. The owner, or maybe a manager, was sitting at a table taking checks and arguing with the waiters. It was too brightly lit, and just not a good experience overall. :(

2  Thank mirdm
Reviewed May 27, 2013

It was ok. I wish we would have checked around more. We stopped because it was near where we parked and we were ready to eat. I bet there is better on the strip.
Won't return.

1  Thank ZLOfan
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is one of the worst experiences I have had in a restaurant. My husband and I went to the restaurant with three other couples. Two couples had groupons, and the other two couples wanted the special. We were told the other 2 couples could not have the specials because we had groupons This absolutely made no sense, as we were not splitting the bill. When I asked the owner, he did not seem to care. I explained that we would leave as it was unfair to the other couples that they could not have the specials. It did not seem to bother him, even though we were one of the only patrons in the restaurant.

I guess I should have been aware of the lack of caring as the bathroom and other parts of the restaurant were dirty. This is one place I will never go back to again!

4  Thank jwf49