“Awesome place.” 5 of 5 stars

La Vendetta
Ranked #113 of 561 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Italian, Romanian, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An elegant space awaits where you can expect an inviting, inspired, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere featuring an earthy palette of walnut and cherry woods, natural brick walls, leather booths, sleek modern furniture, and original artwork. This unique mix of contemporary and traditional art and architectural finishes in classic indoor and outdoor spaces, paired with our exceptional cuisine and engaging staff, serves to excite the senses and ensure the quality of memorable downtown Hollywood Florida (FL) dining experiences all year-round.
Hollywood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Food was delicious, we ordered Lasagna which was delicious and the skirt steak was the best steak I have ever tried. Good prices too.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Camis-Felipe

Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not very good IMO”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Took over 15 mins to have a server come over after being seated, 3.50 for a can of diet coke! gnocchi tomato sauce tasted tinny, they did comp dessert due to the wait, but it was not crowded at all. Crepe was barely filled with anything. Bread was good as was the olive dip that came with it. Been to way better.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
miami
“Good option along the Hollywood Downtown stretch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

As we were strolling along on a comfortable evening we were looking at the menus on most of the restaurants along the stretch of downtown Hollywood Blvd. As the the three persons in our party were very fond of Italian cuisine, I am not a fan. However, the evening was nice for a diner on the open. We were told all the dishes (pastas) are home made and only use fresh ingredients. The place had a good crowd ,so we assumed it was good. Our server taking the order was prompt and polite. We ordered a couple glasses of wine, a Peroni and ice tea. (My brother is not a drinker).The bread and the tapennade were great, but better yet ,the waiter who brought it to the table. He was beyond awesome. We ordered two appetizers, eggplant parmigiana, and mozzarella. Both were good, not extraordinary, a tad on the acidic side. Baked Gnocchi, a generous portion. The gnocchi were tender. A Salmon alla Vendetta, with a delicate good sized (maybe 7 oz ) chunk of salmon over a bed of saute spinach . The NY Strip I ordered with mashed potatoes and vegetable was cooked as ordered. The vegetable were frozen, not fresh. It was the only disappointment of the night. My wife had Ravioli stuffed with ricotta and Salmon in pink sauce, it was very good. We had not room for desserts, so no comment on that. The check came out to $150 tip included which we found to be reasonable.

• Visited October 2013
“reminds me of home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

omg all the food was delicious! I went there with friends everybody enjoyed each single byte of all the dishes we have ordered! I've been in us almost three years and never liked the food as I did here.. everything else is mediocre.. but La Vendetta is the best! it really reminds me of home and my mom's cooking! we were looking for a decent restaurant for 2 hours when my cousin recalled about this one! I knew it would be good but I didn't think it would be so good! I'll be back there for sure!

“Soooooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Delicious! The calamari was recommended and did not disappoint....best that I've had. The Italian food is rich and authentic. We brought our kids and our boys got the chick strips which were also fresh and delicious. The service could have been friendlier, but the food made up for it.

• Visited July 2013