“Great food, great prices and great atmosphere”
Review of La Vendetta

La Vendetta
Ranked #91 of 602 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Russian, Romanian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: An elegant space awaits where you can expect an inviting, inspired, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere featuring an earthy palette of walnut and cherry woods, natural brick walls, leather booths, sleek modern furniture, and original artwork. This unique mix of contemporary and traditional art and architectural finishes in classic indoor and outdoor spaces, paired with our exceptional cuisine and engaging staff, serves to excite the senses and ensure the quality of memorable downtown Hollywood Florida (FL) dining experiences all year-round.
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food, great prices and great atmosphere”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I liked this restaurant so much I ate there twice. Once on the day that I arrived in Fort Lauderdale and another time on the day I have left from Fort Lauderdale. The only way I knew about this restaurant was because of my friend who lives in the area.
The restaurant serves Romanian dishes as well as some Italian dishes I believe, but we decided to try something different so we went for the Romanian dishes. Neither of us was too hungry so we just had some light meals and the famous (among Romanians anyway) dish called Papanashi (see attached photo) which was delicious.
I found the prices very reasonable, the atmosphere and service was great as well and I have no complaints whatsoever.
I recommend this restaurant 100% and next time when I will be in the area I will be eating there again for sure.

• Polish first
“Food was too acid, toilets too dirty.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We have had beef soup which was pretty good, but little bit acid. Then we have had traditional Eastern European dish - meat with rice in cabbage lives. It also was good but again too acid. My grand mother do this much much much better - softer, delicious, tasty. And of course not so acid!!

• Visited August 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“great place!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I ate here, the calamari was perfection. Also the other seafood was perfectly fresh. the servers wonderful, very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. Right on main street in the downtown, great atmosphere, we had a great time.

Visited July 2013
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Ok, but no cigar.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Food could be better. Prices are OK but not great. Good location if you waznt to be downtown which is only 4 blocks anyway.

Hollywood, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and it is fast becoming one of our favorites in downtown Hollywood. The service is the best of any restaurant in Broward county. The ambiance is first class, and the cuisine is amazing. My husbands feels the New York Strip Steak is excellent and beats all other local restaurants, and my favorite dish is the Veal Monte Carlo. Can't wait to go back again.