“great place!”

La Vendetta
Ranked #92 of 609 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Russian, Romanian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: An elegant space awaits where you can expect an inviting, inspired, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere featuring an earthy palette of walnut and cherry woods, natural brick walls, leather booths, sleek modern furniture, and original artwork. This unique mix of contemporary and traditional art and architectural finishes in classic indoor and outdoor spaces, paired with our exceptional cuisine and engaging staff, serves to excite the senses and ensure the quality of memorable downtown Hollywood Florida (FL) dining experiences all year-round.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I ate here, the calamari was perfection. Also the other seafood was perfectly fresh. the servers wonderful, very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. Right on main street in the downtown, great atmosphere, we had a great time.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Food could be better. Prices are OK but not great. Good location if you waznt to be downtown which is only 4 blocks anyway.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and it is fast becoming one of our favorites in downtown Hollywood. The service is the best of any restaurant in Broward county. The ambiance is first class, and the cuisine is amazing. My husbands feels the New York Strip Steak is excellent and beats all other local restaurants, and my favorite dish is the Veal Monte Carlo. Can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went to this restaurant based on other reviews on this site. I loved the music that was playing inside. We sat outside. We were there on St. Patrick's Day so wanted to see some of the action but didn't want to eat at a crazy bar. This place was perfect. I ordered the lasagna and it was delicious. Even the meat in the meat sauce was actually flavourful and not just substance. The bread and oil dip that was brought to the table was delicious. We ordered the cheapest bottle of white wine on the menu and it was great. Alta Luna. It tasted great in your mouth and no vinegar aftertaste when you swallowed. My husband ordered the steak and unfortunately it was overcooked. He ordered medium and it was definitely well done so he was disappointed. We didn't complain but probably should have.

1  Thank Lida S
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visit about every 2 months or so and literally come from out of the country and have to eat here each time. The chefs and staff are amazing and used to be at a different restaurant, but we found them again here. The maitre d, Peter, is amazing and is always happy to see us as we are him! Food is GREAT!! Price is reasonable and the portions are quite large. Chicken picatta, salmon, chicken Parmesan, chicken marsala are our favourites!