“Very pleasant surprise... with a twist!”
Review of La Vendetta

La Vendetta
Ranked #86 of 607 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Russian, Romanian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: An elegant space awaits where you can expect an inviting, inspired, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere featuring an earthy palette of walnut and cherry woods, natural brick walls, leather booths, sleek modern furniture, and original artwork. This unique mix of contemporary and traditional art and architectural finishes in classic indoor and outdoor spaces, paired with our exceptional cuisine and engaging staff, serves to excite the senses and ensure the quality of memorable downtown Hollywood Florida (FL) dining experiences all year-round.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

It was January 1st. probably not a good day to go out for lunch or dinner, but we took a chance to go for late lunch, being nearby we choose to get into this Italian Restaurant, after a quick walk through the short but very cute Hollywood Blvd.
They warned us that they were short staffed, like inviting us to leave if we weren't ready to wait in order to be served... We decided to stay, and after being witnesses (That’s the twist) of continuous fights (barely able to hide) between the reduced crew we got our food...OMG everything we ordered was a pleasant surprise due to the superb taste! I would highly recommend the place. (Don’t be discouraged by the yellowness of the plastic covers of the menu…)

There are newer reviews for La Vendetta

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Italian; The atmosphere was a little cheesy, but really good food. The gnocchi with meat sauce was amazing. They also have a traditional Romanian menu (you have to ask for it) if you want to try something different.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great local place. My boyfriend and I, truly enjoy the food here. One of the best dishes there is the lasagna. A must try if you never had it here before. Its traditional and tasty by far.

La Vendetta is a great addition to Downtown Hollywood.
Great Food!!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

My cousin and his friends took me to this restaurant to celebrate my cousin's birthday. I was visiting from Vancouver, Wa. and they are all locals living in Hollywood and Hallandale, FL. Since we are all Romanians, we ordered from the Romanian menu and I had mititei and a Romanian beer, Timisoreana. The food was delicious and plentiful, and the service fantastic. We sat at a table outside on the sidewalk and had a wonderful time. Can't wait to go back to La Vendetta next time I am in South Florida.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great ciorba de burta !!! Will be here again. We were born in Romania and live in Jacksonville and even thoug we cook romanian food at home occasionally we enjoyed having a traditional place to go for food.