“A New Spin on Team Building”

K1 Speed South Florida
Ranked #13 of 32 things to do in Hollywood
More attraction details
Owner description: The premise behind the creation of K1 Speed was to offer enthusiasts and amateurs alike an authentic and genuine racing experience in a safe, comfortable, accessible and perhaps most importantly, unique environment. Utilizing advanced European electric karts and indoor asphalt tracks, K1 Speed quickly developed a reputation as being fun and exciting, and our growth has been continuous since we first opened our doors. In addition to our Arrive and Drive racing option, which allows individuals to visit our indoor karting centers anytime and experience the thrill of racing, we also offer racing leagues and a variety of packages for corporate events and group parties, which have proven quite popular. To meet the needs of customers and kart racing enthusiasts who demand more, we also have a Pro Shop - K1 Race Gear - which carries everything that a karter might need to compete at the track. At K1 Speed, our goal is to be synonymous with karting, and we think that we are on our way!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I just returned from a team building event at K1 Speed. If you are looking for a great way to have coworkers spend an afternoon, I would highly recommend K1. Every challenge was fun and forced us to work collaboratively. We had an awesome afternoon with lots of laughs.

All reviews
"safety"
in 6 reviews
"beginners"

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My boyfriend had made a previous trip here and suggested that we try it out...perfect idea! Was a great place for speed. Sign up time was efficient as there was practically no wait time. I guess we went on a good day. I raced 3 times...the first drive wasnt really all that good because I wasnt given the top speed, however the other 2 races I was flying.. The trick is that they test you to see how good of a driver you are the first lap and if you're good enough...full speed it is!! Seeing that I love to speed my boyfriend got jealous because I beat him in those races..One thing that amazed me though was one driver whose cart was going way over 45 mph (it was obvious).he may have been a regular customer and a part of their club or something...I would try to be him but I failed lol... Overall good for the prices. Would definitely race here again

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Indoor kart racing at it finest. The place is conveniently located, professional and courteous staff. Great place for corporate events and team building, great place for parties, guaranteed fun. Two tracks to choose from novice and expert.
Perfect place for young racers, I took my 6 year old girl and she had a blast. Safety equipment and training provided.
Super track for more advanced drivers is were the real fun is.
Karts are electric but they are capable of reaching 45 MPH.
Nice arcade and snack bar with plenty of seating area for spectators or lounging. A little pricy but worth it.

1  Thank Irving T
Reviewed July 6, 2013

i took my 12 year old son and his best friend here. They had a blast. it was a little pricey for the short rides, but they really enjoyed it. There were some families celebrating a birthday which looked like a good idea.