“GREAT LOCATION FOR DINING”
Review of Ocean Alley

Ocean Alley
Ranked #37 of 609 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great location for people watching whilst dining. Service was incredibly slow, the staff were pleasant, food yummy.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

we went for breakfast and got 20mins later BURNT TO A CRIPS AS IN CHARCOUL PATATOS eggs were runny and forgot the toast whe it did arrive it as BURNT TOO! The waiter apologized said it was a new cook...and?? GET ANOTHER ONE!!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great daytime place to eat a snack and drink cocktails overlooking the Broadwalk and the ocean. Free wi fi too. Dont miss the Chi Chi's!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Well based on the reviews I just read..I probably wouldn't have gone. But a group of 8 of us went there for a late dinner. The service was great. And not a complaint in the house about the food, nor did anyone get sick. The blackened Mahi-Mahi was what most had, one person had the crab cakes and they were awesome. The key-lime pie was awesome as well as the chocolate cake. It didn't seem that overpriced for the location on the water...considering restaurants down the street & at the Westin wanted ~30 for blackened Mahi-Mahi and it was 19 here. Overall I'd probably go back.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food here is frighteningly bad. The service is the worst ( we were ignored for 35 minutes until my husband got up and told the manager we were leaving ). then she quickly came over and took our order

I saw a rat in the evening by the kitchen licking plates of dessert. A server dropped a hamburger on the floor and quickly put it back on the plate and tried to serve it to a customer until I opened my mouth and told the customer. Needless to say, the server wasnt too happy . The customers left and then I complained to the owner ( a dried up, weathered, haggard 60s leftover with an alcoholic mentality)
This place is a typical Hollywood Beach low-life tourist trap. Many have gotten deathly ill here
Stay AWAY from Ocean Alley and the drinks are way overpriced for this DUMP