“Best place to stay ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nevada Beach Apartments - Hollywood Beach

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Nevada Beach Apartments - Hollywood Beach
You added Nevada Beach Apartments - Hollywood Beach to your Saves list
Ranked #22 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood
Cabot, Arkansas
“Best place to stay ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is the first beach area in the US that I felt like I was home. I have always been adament that my favorite beaches and places to stay were in the Caribbean. Vinny and his place, the Nevada, have changed my mind. Vinny is awesome, treats u like family, and the apartment was grand!!! I loved that we were not right on the broad walk, but just less than half a block away. Also loved the cool relaxing music that was always playing in the courtyard. Let's cut to the chase, me and mine want to move in to the Nevada and never leave!!!!

2 Thank Hippychick7979

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Billerica, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The apartment has everything you'll need, very clean and steps to the beach! We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again! Owner was pleasant and made us feel very welcome!
We did receive a military discount which was greatly appreciated!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank suebc2007
Gatineau
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was there this week and it's a wonderful place, very clean and next to the beach and broadwalk. Vinny, the owner, is super. He help us to prepare the birthday of my father and it was so nice. Feel like at home and meet some really nice and fun people. Definitly recommand this place. The apartments was very nice and clean with everything you can need. Try it once and you won't go anywhere else after enjoying your stay at Nevada Beach Apartments with Vinny and his family.

Room Tip: The room number 17 have a beautiful view on the ocean with a large kitchen
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Elvira5
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Vinny is awsome, I stood at one of the rooms for a week with my wife and 3 boys. He made us feel comfortable and at home. The apartment was super clean. My wife was so happy cause in the past we have not had too much luck in this department. 30 second walk to the beach. Very affordable. Well worth the money. I will definitely stay here again...

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank Ismael R
Vincent P, Owner at Nevada Beach Apartments - Hollywood Beach, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you guys, it was a pleasure having you and your family. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I have been coming down to the Hollywood Beach area for years. We have grown accustomed to the area lodgings being run down, having stayed in other efficientcies in the area. This year we were unfortunate enough to have booked a week at the worst of these, so bad in fact I had to take my family and go. In a wonderful stroke of luck, Vincent had one apartment here vacant. The difference between the Nevada apartments and the other places I have stayed here are night and day! The building is clean and kept up. The inside of the apartments are renovated , spotless and inviting. Being a contractor, I was impressed with the quality of the clearly professional renovations, in stark contrast to most of the places here where they have the 'handyman' style of staple and glue repair. The owner and his family live in one of the units, and it has that back home friendly comfortable feel. A moments walk to the beach.

All in all a great trip, I will never stay anywhere else in Hollywood again!!

2 Thank Mark R

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

The Nevada Beach Apartments is an EXCELLENT choice of stay(: It is a 30 second walk from the beach!!! The owner is such a great person(: Everybody is so nice and friendly at The Nevada Beach Apartments. If i could go back i defiantly would. I recommend you to stay at The Nevada Beach Apartments!!! It is SUPER CLEAN. EXTRAORDINARY QUALITY(: My dad and i both LOVED it!!! we recommend it for everyone. SUCH A NICE PLACE.

Room Tip: every room is great quality and a perfect choice.
1 Thank Maya R

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

It doesn't get any better then this. It's a 30 second walk and your toes are in the sand. Recently renovated, this family makes you feel at home away from home during your stay. The entire family lives at these clean and well kept efficiency apartments, close to everything including Gulfstream racetrack, Jai alai, and the Casinos and dog track!
I've know the family for most of my life and their generosity is ever present. Everyone is available to make your stay worry free. For years I rented an efficiency for those special holidays like 4th of July, labor day or just a long weekend at the beach. You can't go wrong if you're looking for a clean place to stay with kitchen amenities and close to everything. Also, you can be in Palm beach or South Beach in less then an hour!! Look no further, call and book before someone else does.

• Stayed September 2012