All reviews beach chairs and towels hollywood beach one bedroom suite small pool minute walk to the beach full size refrigerator front office office staff pull out sofa location is great old florida worked great cleaning staff coffee maker flat screen stayed here for one night beautiful beach
Reviewed May 28, 2018

I'm a travel agent and had my daughter's destination wedding in Hollywood. Our group stayed at this quaint mom and pop hotel, a short block from the beach and conveniently located to a few restaurants and the boardwalk. Rooms were super spacious, clean and comfortable. My only complaint was my bed was super hard.

Great staff and management that helped me through all the preparation for my group's travel - everything went smoothly!

Will definitely recommend and be back as well :)

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2018

With parking , beach, excellent rooms - clean and organized; large shower area; excellently located TV and air-con inside the room. They will give you a beach towel and chair. For me it was the most comfort bed I had on this vacation.

Room tip: park correctly
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed here after travelling down last minute from Ft Laurderdale. We booked on booking.com and paid a very reasonable amount.

We arrived early but they checked us in & we paid the $7 for the parking permit.

There are many rooms here so we moved our car closer to our room and unpacked.

Room was clean and adequate for us although our room was around the back of one of the buildings so we felt a bit left out of the complex.

The hotel is a block away from the beach and they provide free beach towels & chairs.

We went to Le Tub for some drinks in the evening & then to Margaritaville to watch the live band!

Thanks for a lovely stay last minute.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2018

When we planned our trip to Florida, we thought that a privat accommodation would be the most reasonable choice. However we couldn´t find anything suitable near the beach. So we were glad that we found this place with all the hotel ammenities AND near the beach. The rooms were very clean as well as the lawns and the grill- and pool-area. Staff was also very friendly at all times.

The beach is just a minute away and it was very lively on the weekend. However the room was quiet. We regret that we have not taken the bigger room with a kitchen, but it was possible to eat outside on the picnic tables.
The only thing I would personally change was the shower curtain that sticks on you when you are in the shower.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This place was great for a one night stay in Hollywood beach before leaving for a cruise. Little efficiency room. One room with bed and mini kitchen, sink, fridge and microwave. Closet and bathroom off the side. Clean, free WiFi, short walk to beach and boardwalk ( 2 blocks). Walking distance to a couple different restaurants. Will supply a beach chair and towels if headed to the beach. Quaint, retro place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2018