“Geat Location”

Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites
Ranked #5 of 24 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We liked the pricing on this spur of the moment trip. The price was excellent for the location, however we stayed in building 5 and the hot water went out on us twice. My wife had a very cold shower and did not get to take one the following day until we arrived home. We notified the front desk both times and they tried to fix the problem but it doesn't seem to have worked. Must have recently done some remodeling because the room smelled like it was remodeled and not thoroughly cleaned. All in all a good spot.

Room Tip: Ask for another building other than building # 5.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul W
There are newer reviews for Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites

Reviewed October 20, 2013

With local prices, I expected a small room for $66, but got a large, very clean 1 bedroom apartment less than a minute from the beach. The kitchen/dining room was fully stocked and had s stove and full size refrigerator. The living room and bedroom were a nice size and comfortable. They don't offer breakfast, just in room coffee however you can get a full hot breakfast for $3.99 around the corner at Cafe Venice. The hotel has a pool and offers free beach towels and chairs. I took a 20 minute walk from my cruise ship to the water taxi stop and got off the water taxi across the street from the hotel. The shuttle back to the airport is $13. There are lots of restaurants nearby. A car was not needed. This will be my first choice for a hotel in the future!

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank spacepilot500
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was very impressed when I entered our suite. Very SPACIOUS & clean. I was very pleased when I saw our suite had 2 bathrooms. One in the bedroom & one located near the living room. This is a great place to stay with friends & family. There is a very big/comfy sofa bed in the living room. My favorite part of the hotel had to be the kitchen. The stove may seem small, but it's very good quality & great to cook in. The kitchen has all the supplies you need... Toaster, kitchen utensils, whine glasses, mugs, cutting board, etc. It was almost like a little apartment. However, we did experience some bad sides during our stay at Hollywood Beachside. But, to be honest, the good beats the bad in this case. We had no room service for our whole stay (3 days), even though we had the maid service sign placed outside our door knob for days. Nobody came to our room. We kept our room organized, so the cleaning part was really not a big deal. The downside to it was not having room items restocked, such as new towels, toiletries, etc. We had to leave all the used towels in the corner of the bathroom. That was a big disappointment. Also, there is no hotel customer service after 9pm. The office is locked & all the hotel employees leave at 9p. There will be no one there to help you after that time. The outside couch area looked very nice & modern, but was covered in sand/dirt during our whole stay. No guest parking. Guests have to pay $2/hour for meter parking. Overall, the stay was great, but needs major improvement in the cleaning area. I would still stay here again.

Room Tip: All suites look different. All not like in pictures Second floor for less noise
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank yoya T
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed here for one night on our way down to the Keys. Great Location just a block back from the beach. Room spotless, airy and well furnished. Easy check-in. No Ice Machine but that's a minor gripe. Excellent value for money. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Hadn't been to Hollywood Beach for 15 years & changed quite a lot and for the better I might add..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank papah76
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I wanted some time for myself and was very pleased that I chose this beachside gem. It is steps away from the beach, it was clean, and very cozy. I was able to get much needed rest and relaxation. I enjoyed spending time there and will return.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank edia35
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The location is great! just a few steps from beach and restaurants (Boardwalk). The price is very good considering the location, parking and the decoration. The hotel feels clean and modern compare with most small properties in the area. This was our 3rd time staying at the Hollywood Beachside Suites.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarMontano
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The room was clean & the staff very efficient. The lock on my door had broken on my first day and the front desk clerk immediately had someone come & replace the lock. She also printed out my boarding ticket & was able to suggest affordable restaurants & sights to visit. The trolley taking you to Ft. Lauderdale or downtown Hollywood stops right outside the hotel & is reasonably priced at $1.00. The hotel is conveniently located a block from the beach & boardwalk. If you are looking for a family friendly vacation spot that also has a pool & bbq. Then I would highly recommend Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo