Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites
$195
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$117
$91
$172
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$223
$68
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$106
$82
$69
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$108
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
Priceline
  • Beachfront
$231
  • Beachfront
$369
$349
All reviewsbeach chairs and towelshollywood beachone bedroom suitesmall poolminute walk to the beachfull size fridgefront officeoffice stafflocation is greatsleeper sofacoffee potonly stayed one nightworked greatold floridanice sizecleaning staffflat screen
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The room was clean & the staff very efficient. The lock on my door had broken on my first day and the front desk clerk immediately had someone come & replace the lock. She also printed out my boarding ticket & was able to suggest affordable restaurants & sights to visit. The trolley taking you to Ft. Lauderdale or downtown Hollywood stops right outside the hotel & is reasonably priced at $1.00. The hotel is conveniently located a block from the beach & boardwalk. If you are looking for a family friendly vacation spot that also has a pool & bbq. Then I would highly recommend Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Patricia K
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

loving this small hotel, is cozy you would feel right at home. I got one of the new suites that has a great balcony I would say I was in love with ... right there on the broad walk , lots of restaurant and bar around the area! The offer free beach chairs and towels , bbq are and most off all the area is extra clean almost spot less and staff in the front desk were proffesional helpful and friendly !! I would defently come here more often/// happy camper here :))

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Marimel M
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Even though the pictures of the hotel are accurate, we were very pleasantly surprised when we checked into our suite. Nicely updated, bright and clean. We enjoyed our stay very much and will definetely go back.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Didi444
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was a great stay, they let me check in 3 hours early, and got me in the room quick. The room was clean and nice. The mini kitchen looked nice (never got to use it) but the stove was not working and they provided some hotplates. The fridge was a good size and had plenty of room for water, booze and food. If you get this suite then I suggest you stop by a walgreens or supermarket before you get there cause the store in the area are super expensive and have crappy food. The beach is super close. There is no ice machine in this hotel (so start making the ice when you get there). There is also no Jacuzzi. Besides that this is a pretty good hotel and the best part is that is very affordable!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Erik G
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Let me start by saying that we routinely visit Hollywood and travel to SoBe. So we were familiar with this area but decided to stay in the heart of where all of the action is.... bad idea. Our 1 night stay in SoBe was SO not worth it. To be honest SoBe is overrated, some may not like my opinion but hey! Hotel stay was $179/night with parking at $28/night and no reasonable alternative to valet. So we decided to go back to Hollwood where we found this cute boutique hotel- it saved our trip. Parking was $6/night and it is literally RIGHT by the beach. In fact it meets the part of the boardwalk where a lot of people were gathered for the live music which was great. The people are nicer- from all walks of life and from all over the world. Good company and good food- with just about every type of cuisine and sweets on the boardwalk. But back to the HBB Suites- the units are exactly as pictured. Our only complaints were that there was no TV in our room, only in the living space. And there were ants in the kitchen area. But neither prevented us from enjoying our stay. Unlike other locations they DO provide you with beach chairs etc for free!! We used the grill, which is open to all occupants, and saved $$. The grocery store and other spots for nightlife, aside from the boardwalk, are only minutes away. The pool seemed nice as it was occupied when we arrived but we did not get to enjoy it. I would definitely recommend Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites to anyone looking for a clean, modern place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple